Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paypal only seems like such a bad move.

2»

Comments

• RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034

Well you know this kind of crap is actually pretty commun all over the mmo world.

I remember few years ago and wanted to play EQ2, pretty much a big title right. Since my only option was the digital download i tryed this, and you know what i had to pay like 1000$ to get the full updated package because i had to pay each damn update the game had since lunch, they didn't deliver the full package in a single price in their digital download. I'm sure a lot of poeple won't beleive me, but thats what happened. Few days ago i wanted to try Conan, and you know what to be able to get the digital download i need to give them my mobile phone number!!! can you beleive that they absolutly need to send you an sms, LOL. In fact during all the years i played mmo i had a lot of this kind of "problems", like you are not in a country where you credit card is accpeted, wtf its an international credit crad you know.

But let it be straight its not your problem you wont loose much if you don't pay for their game, they do loose.

So just go play an other game that actually can accept your money without asking you the moon in a silver plate, thats all you can do here. Maybe wait for them to have some selling options if you really really want that game, but thats it.

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278

Ummm, here is a HINT:

You do NOT have to comfirm your paypal account.  I just used my Visa "GIFT" card, which I previously registered on the visa website (with false personal info), and purchased 3 month PO sub, instantly, no problem, no hassle through paypal, by providing the info that I used to register on the visa website.  I even used some random stupid email that I made up and it probably doesn't even exist.  Good luck to PayPal with sending me emails there.  The payment went through and I got email from PO (to my real email) with activation code for the 3 month sub.    

The paypal 'account' is irrelevant, and I will never ever log back in to use it ever again, I will just register another fake account with another fake email when I need to purchase from them.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

Originally posted by Drvanitus

Ummm, here is a HINT:

You do NOT have to comfirm your paypal account.  I just used my Visa "GIFT" card, which I previously registered on the visa website (with false personal info), and purchased 3 month PO sub, instantly, no problem, no hassle through paypal, by providing the info that I used to register on the visa website.  I even used some random stupid email that I made up and it probably doesn't even exist.  Good luck to PayPal with sending me emails there.  The payment went through and I got email from PO (to my real email) with activation code for the 3 month sub.    

The paypal 'account' is irrelevant, and I will never ever log back in to use it ever again, I will just register another fake account with another fake email when I need to purchase from them.

i dont see how a mech game that doesnt even let you control where you aim and fire your weapons is worth committing fraud to play.

its just a reskinned eve, and thats a bad thing.  eve players already have eve.

people that wanted a mechwarrior mmo want to aim at targets themselves.