Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the farmer issue doing?

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

well summer is approaching again, and our yearly ritual of getting a good mmo (friends) is being decided right now.

Since I was an l2 player last summer, I recommended that over what's currently out on the market. (yes, I've done eqii and wow). I'm just wondering..how's the farmer issue going?

are there still people running around shouting "RANG RANG! PKPKPPKPKPKPKP!!!"?

if so..how bad is it?

thanks much.

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

I stopped in December and came back a little over a month ago. And I see a bigger improvement! I am lvl 21 and haven't seen one yet. I am on Erica.image.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

mmmmm

so atleast until mid cap I'll be alright?

cause I remember them flooding the dungeons for like levels 20-30, the dragon places for 30-40 and stuff,

as long as those places are open, we should be fine

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

I guess I really shouldn't comment on this, I haven't played for maybe 2 or 3 months. I think any major decrease in farmers is just due to a lack in demand, less people playing this game or everyone has just ebayed all the adena they need.  Just speculation really, but I'll tell you about the day I decided I would never play Lineage 2 again. 

There was a Valentine's Day event, and they scattered different sets of rings across Aden, for people to find but they also had to find the matching one that some other random person would find.  Well so many people never found the matching ones and many were never really recovered, probably deleted or sold.  A bunch of people starting complaining and saying that farmers got most of the rings and obviously had no use for them. 

Well, a GM responded and basically had this to say "I know you all think that farmers got all the rings, but we have the ummm ledger? records? and this simply is not what happened"  Now they weren't trying to deny that the rings weren't deleted, etc.  they knew and acknowledged that, but they were telling us they were sure that farmers didn't get them.....Do you see what's wrong with this statement?

• spookytoothspookytooth Member Posts: 508

All the farmers are still there. They're just higher level now.
    So instead of them crowding out Cruma, now they're firmly routed in ToI.

Except on Teon (the newest server). The farmers are freakin' everywhere ::::20::
    Like flies on -_-

• DeadangelDeadangel Member UncommonPosts: 56

Originally posted by Greatness
    I stopped in December and came back a little over a month ago. And I see a bigger improvement! I am lvl 21 and haven't seen one yet. I am on Erica.image.

::::12::

I just went to my old clans homepage and there was a huge shoot out on the Hindemith server between farmers, farmer clans, and actual players and player clans.

Took place outside the Dragon Valley Cave

So I guess if you level 21 you wouldn't know where the level 50+ farmers are hanging out.

::::02::

Braveheart's leader lost some good B grade gear too the farmers in the fight...so even fighting them helps them...