Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Est release still 2010?

AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

Or is it safe to say 2011?

Uhh... what?

Comments

• mach789mach789 Member UncommonPosts: 131

A new batch of invites went out Friday with the CM stating that Open Beta would be beggining very soon for those without invites.

In my experience with F2P games they rarely flush the servers once open beta starts, so a November "launch" is still possible if open beta begins at the end of November.

http://blackprophecy.gamigo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5386

• SamaelSamael Member Posts: 31

We may experience a delay, but I feel we will have a open beta test at least on 2010

image - Spanish Black Prophecy Fansite

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396

Originally posted by mach789

A new batch of invites went out Friday with the CM stating that Open Beta would be beggining very soon for those without invites.

In my experience with F2P games they rarely flush the servers once open beta starts, so a November "launch" is still possible if open beta begins at the end of November.

http://blackprophecy.gamigo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5386

Remember to check your junk/spam filters. Beta invites often goes in that bin:)

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

theres only 31 days of 2010 left but hearing that this is a cash shop game turns me right off it

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by Samael

We may experience a delay, but I feel we will have a open beta test at least on 2010

If they've any sense they'll delay the open beta till some time next year, the game is in a terrible state right now.

• AristidesAristides Member Posts: 172

Terrible state?  At least there is a beta running right now, unlike some formerly up-and-coming space games I can think of.

• NekrataalNekrataal Member Posts: 557

Originally posted by Kabaal

Originally posted by Samael

If they've any sense they'll delay the open beta till some time next year, the game is in a terrible state right now.

Thats not I wanted to hear...

Is it fixable or just plain bad?