Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardcore Servers

I'm looking forward to the day when a Developer decides to insert servers into one of their games dedicated to Hardcore players.

Servers for normal players, and servers for people who are retarded like me and want to corpse run and actually travel on the boat once again.

Everquest and Everquest 2 Veteran.

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

It would be nice, EQ1 had alot of servers with different/weird rulesets.

I don't think dev's today though would bother putting in the money to support/apply maintanence to more servers than they really have to though.

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

I was hoping you meant like a permadeath server. You mean like a tedium server? For players who love wasting time. They could offer boats that don't work, or you fall off of, and cool stuff like that.

Now, if you mean rules that make the game hard, not tedious, I'm all for it.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Originally posted by Wolfenpride

It would be nice, EQ1 had alot of servers with different/weird rulesets.

I really liked the origonal rule-set of EQ1 and do remember the welfare crowd crying fowel for every corpse-run they had to endure or corpse lost. 

I dont consider that hardcore at all, but maybe a greater number of the audience was more needy, hence the welfare analogy.