Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question from returning player

GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I haven't played this since 08', but I'm bored as all hell and would like to start over. Problem is, whenever I try to make a new character it tells me to buy a basic card. I only had the one char from the last time I played, and I currently have it queued for deletion. When it's removed would I get my initial character slot back, or am I pretty much screwed?

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Comments

• zander490zander490 Member Posts: 7

I guess I'm too late to help you since your character's probably deleted by now. For the record, you're better off making a new account if you want to start over. You never know when that old character might come in handy. If you do delete your character, I believe you do get a basic character card back. You'll probably want to check the game website to make sure.

Unless you want to use your old NX purchases on the new character or something, you really are better off making a new account. They're free, and you don't have to worry about losing anything. Plus you can make a free elf or giant character when you go to Iria on the new account. That's two new characters as opposed to replacing one old character!

• unit0415unit0415 Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by zander490

I guess I'm too late to help you since your character's probably deleted by now. For the record, you're better off making a new account if you want to start over. You never know when that old character might come in handy. If you do delete your character, I believe you do get a basic character card back. You'll probably want to check the game website to make sure.

Unless you want to use your old NX purchases on the new character or something, you really are better off making a new account. They're free, and you don't have to worry about losing anything. Plus you can make a free elf or giant character when you go to Iria on the new account. That's two new characters as opposed to replacing one old character!

you would have three, actually, as long as you cancel your alliance and then go to the other race. No npc remembers you a traitor for it... so why not lol

• ZharZhar Member UncommonPosts: 58

I just went through the same process, and YES

you will recieve a new basic character card after deletion

When deletion timer expires you will have to press Delete character again to confirm

the you have to log out and back in for your new character card to appear