Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion reactivation week!

Sorrows101Sorrows101 Member Posts: 23

Santa came early this year! He's giving you two weekends of double XP (12:00 to 12:00* from 12/3 - 12/6 and 12/10 - 12/13) and 99% off of Soul Healing (00:00 to 23:59* from 12/4 - 12/5 and 12/11 - 12/12), plus 10 days of reactivation for friends with accounts in good standing who have been away from the game. The reactivation starts 17:00 CET on 3 December 2010, and runs to 17:00 CET on 13 December 2010. Tell your online friends and Legionmates to come back to enjoy the new increased drop rates of Aion 2.1 during reactivation! For more information, visit our Aion Community Event Calendar.

Comments

• SoldorSoldor Member UncommonPosts: 81

When is this game ever going to get some sort of free trial?

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

When the population is low enough they think they need a free trial. I am having alot of fun with Aion currently. My only complaint are the cheesy skins they have added. It ruins the immersion. When you see a tank running around looking like a clown and wielding flowers as a weapon.. well it just sucks.

• SoldorSoldor Member UncommonPosts: 81

Population shouldn't need to be low in order to offer a free trial. The game has been out for over a year now. They claim to have made many great changes to it, so why not have a 10 day free trial so those people who didn't purchase the game at release can get a crack at it?

• Sorrows101Sorrows101 Member Posts: 23

They have been saying for awhile now that they are looking into a better more accessible trial..but no word on that yet..I would refer everyone I could but they friend referral only allows 4 out at a time..until they expire after 2 months..kinda sucks..if you are looking for a trial best spot to get it is on aionsource forum under the community referral thread..post your email and hopefully somone will send you one.

• Hobson101Hobson101 Member Posts: 16

I doubt it will change much but it's none the less a smart move to move in before december 7 - they might just snag a few players with a bit of luck.

I doubt i will reactivate, myself but i reckon there are plenty who will just to try it out.

Since the invention of the internet the worlds rotation has been solely propelled by English teachers rolling over in their graves.

MMO player since Meridian 59

• WhitesparksWhitesparks Member CommonPosts: 33

if you post your email here then  I will send you a "refer a friend" if you like.

• RynneRynne Member UncommonPosts: 497

If you want a free trial just head over to http://www.aiontrial.com/ and sign up for one... Since the trials are only from friend referrals it would take about a week or so, just use your secondary e-mail or something in case of spam.

• WhitesparksWhitesparks Member CommonPosts: 33

I guess that would work to, if you want to message me the email instead of posting it, I am okay with that also. I am currently playing aion.

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

Originally posted by Soldor

When is this game ever going to get some sort of free trial?

It has one, its called the refer a friends program.  Anyone who plays can give a free trial to up to 4 people.  Go to Aionsource or the NA website and ask for one, people give them out like candy because they get rewards for people who sign up.