Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Re-Rolling characters question.

We all know that the 8 classes have totally different stories and most people are gonna re-roll multiple classes to go through other stories.

But how many of you are gonna re-roll the same class and pick totally different options within your story to see how different/hard the story will be?

Comments

• BarakIIIBarakIII Member Posts: 800

I probably will. It just depends on how good the game actually is.

• artemisentr4artemisentr4 Member UncommonPosts: 1,431

At first when I read your question. I thought that I wouldn't want to re-roll the same class. But when I thought about it, I might want to. The first 10 levels will be exactly the same. But when you choose an AC, you will have a completely different class. So even though it will be a similar story with some variation with dialogue choice. You will have two different skill trees and a shared tree to play with. So I could be a healer and CC with one AC and a pure range or mel

“How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder, without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better, and not the world about them?”
    R.A.Salvatore

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

In the past, I have played MMOs and rolled the same class a few times.  In this game, each class has 2 advanced classes.  So I could roll the same class, and have two very differernt ways to play it as I level and hit end game.  Plus i could choose very different things throughout.

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

I'm not just talking about the different advanced classes you can choose. I'm talking about the story.

Take a Sith Warrior for example. How much different would the story be if you decided to be a good sith with the choices you make rather than an evil one.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by immodium

We all know that the 8 classes have totally different stories and most people are gonna re-roll multiple classes to go through other stories.

But how many of you are gonna re-roll the same class and pick totally different options within your story to see how different/hard the story will be?

if i play this game im definitely gonna re roll every single class/race available. I am very indecisive when games gives a wide variety of classes plus each one has a diferent story.