Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy: Exclusive Screens #4

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Reakktor Media, Gamigo and the Black Prophecy dev team have partnered with MMORPG.com to bring you exclusive screenshots throughout the month of November. We are pleased to present the fourth installment of our exclusive look at Black Prophecy. Check them out in our Black Prophecy Exclusive Screens #4 feature.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

looks great! specially last two screens!

• ThalariusThalarius Member Posts: 125

Looks great. Will be looking into it.  Not sure if will play it or not, with so many good to excellent mmo's coming out 2011 do not think will have enough money or time to play them all. :)

• No_ExitNo_Exit Member Posts: 22

Those screenies are pretty nice looking, but with some of the other MMO's coming out in the near future, will this get lost in the mix?  Thats the question.

• serphilithserphilith Member UncommonPosts: 27

Drool ... Freelancer reincarnate..

Hoping for SDK  and Mod support... or something down that line...

but ofc only after the release ;)

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

impressive screenshot

So What Now?

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

The screenshots are nice but the game has a long long way to go before it's in decent shape.

• radwan666radwan666 Member Posts: 31

Wow! These are very beautiful pictures! Nice graphics, and yes, the two last are really great!

Carpe Diem

• achmed20achmed20 Member Posts: 23

i realy love spacegames but this just doesnt get me. its the overall design which doesnt seem to fit.

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640
    I put this game on my list. I'm looking for a casual friendly sci-fi arcade type shooter with a little space trader and optional pvp on the side. That's basically what this game is. So I'm down.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• uncleistvanuncleistvan Member Posts: 1

release date on this one? :(

• Radar11xRadar11x Member UncommonPosts: 118

Nice shots, I've been trying to get into the beta forever :(