Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

That was funny, enjoyed it.

I guess this is what some people see in this game, which is funny in and of itself.

Lets just hope people don't try and use this as an actual video to "prove" ToR is in trouble. Don't want to have dislodge a spoof vid like i did about the blog one as well.

But otherwise very enjoyable spoof video

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• drake_hounddrake_hound Member Posts: 773

Its ok ^.^ , i think they just want some fun .

Let the rabbies run wild , its a funny movie ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Well, it was a good try, but I didn't really laugh.

The guy tried too hard to make it seem like he was serious imo, ended up like a schoolboy who learned his lines by hearth.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

i didn't laugh but it did make me smile! Overall a very good try, 9/10.

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• NovaKayneNovaKayne Member Posts: 743

i got a decent chuckle out of it.  Borrowed some of he budget from Force II.  hehe

Say hello, To the things you've left behind. They are more a part of your life now that you can't touch them.

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

good smile, thx!

• KriosisKriosis Member Posts: 345

Eh, didn't laugh, guess I'm not easily amused. Guy doing the video was annoying.

Going to agree with one of the above posters, seemed he was trying way to hard.

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• Jimmy562Jimmy562 Member UncommonPosts: 1,158

Originally posted by Kriosis

Eh, didn't laugh, guess I'm not easily amused. Guy doing the video was annoying.

The guy was fine, seen A LOT worse.

Was a good laugh :)

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

The actor playing the developer could've done better. He had to hold back a laugh during one part of the movie and the last bit with him talking to "Jeff" Kinda felt lame. The Little Big Planet 2 spoof was infinitely better.

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • KriosisKriosis Member Posts: 345

Originally posted by Jimmy562

Originally posted by Kriosis

The guy was fine, seen A LOT worse.

Was a good laugh :)

The fact that you've seen a lot worse is irrelevant. Besides I didn't say he was the worst. And the worst at what exactly, tryhard comedy? He wasn't Dane Cook bad, but he wasn't good either.