Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL beta is over

NuadNuad Member Posts: 3

NEWS: image Today is the end of beta phase of RYL. Now its P2P (Pay to play). It's a good game and the client is free, but it cost 11$ at month...

Free play its no easy LoL... Now try Tantra or ROSE.

Comments

• sKaroXsKaroX Member Posts: 2

Don't complain about it... It's a great game and definetly worth paying... And if you bought a founders guild package you had been able to get 7months for the price of 35$, not that much if you compare it with WoW or LineageII

• quietkilleRquietkilleR Member Posts: 94

It's a great game i think i may pay for it, its soooooooo fun.

All my endings are waiting to begin.

• NuadNuad Member Posts: 3

imageI played this game for weeks and i think it's a good game, but i found a lot of bugs... i'm not going to pay for a game with bugs (4 bugs in 1 hour).

• MurderSceneMurderScene Member Posts: 17

uhm. dont you play oben "betas" to spot the bugs?
    arent you supposed to help the devs by REPORTING the bugs so they can fix it once the game ships?

ryl was a fun game, i would have bought the founders guild but i need my money for college art stuff =P

• Tashani7Tashani7 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Tried this game tonight via free trial, I must say it seemed very dated graphically and the gameplay seemed very similar to Everquest. Having played EQ since 1999, this just felt like a company doing their take of EQ. Not to say this game is "bad", but I ended up uninstalling the game tonight as well.
  • DemetaneDemetane Member Posts: 4

Compare RyL VS EQ ?. You need glasses or u r serious.  lol. EQ is SOOOO bad compare to RyL. I cant imagine someone can compare a, what? 6years old game, whit a fresh one... lol, man, you really need to get out of your house, and get some fresh air i think.

I play both games, and a lot of think make those 2 game NOT comparable. Playability, graph, combat style, and many many more...

BTW, for those who still want to try this game. The malesian version is still in Open Beta. They switch from Ryl 1 to Ryl2 Beta, when the US version got into RyL 2 P2P.

BTW 2. Anyone know a good mmorpg where you dont have only to bash monsters. I mean, whit jobs, exploring, etc.. And dont talk me about WoW, RO, L2, EQ1-2. Those games just sux bad. I mean a game whit 2005 graphics, 2005 engine, ya know what i mean ;)

• SmimonSmimon Member Posts: 62
    yes i think so!
  • prettygamaezprettygamaez Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by Nuad

imageI played this game for weeks and i think it's a good game, but i found a lot of bugs... i'm not going to pay for a game with bugs (4 bugs in 1 hour).

i think the one that you're talking about is the old version of RYL. there's a US version of RYL, RYL: Path of the Emperor which is bug free & has a good performane than the beta version. it was totally the opposite of the beta version.
    check it out: www.ryl.net

• yurichiyurichi Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by quietkilleR

It's a great game i think i may pay for it, its soooooooo fun.

yeah.. this game is really great! RYL Path of the Emperor the US version is  better  than the Malaysian version for me the money that you pay is really worth it!!! image
  • VeragonVeragon Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by Demetane
    Anyone know a good mmorpg where you dont have only to bash monsters. I mean, whit jobs, exploring, etc.. And dont talk me about WoW, RO, L2, EQ1-2. Those games just sux bad. I mean a game whit 2005 graphics, 2005 engine, ya know what i mean ;)
    One simple and easy solution...Guild Wars.
  • rkillrkill Member Posts: 4

wif p2p we can ensure let crap players around

• geenegeene Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Nuad

NEWS: image Today is the end of beta phase of RYL. Now its P2P (Pay to play). It's a good game and the client is free, but it cost 11$ at month...
    Free play its no easy LoL... Now try Tantra or ROSE.

Pay 2 Play is a common thing in MMORPG's, lots of MMOrpg's are p2p, all the best ones are, so i think this one is definitely it!

if you don't want to pay for $11 a month for RYL just buy their $5 CD & you will have  30 days free for that game.

BTW the RYL i am talking about is the US Version of RYL, RYL: Path of the Emperor at www.ryl.net

• AxelVinzAxelVinz Member Posts: 14
    MMO games goes pay 2 play cuz they have to upgrade thier servers so players will not experience time wasting lags. Means P2P makes a MMO better and faster so every player can keep up. My first experience on RYL was nasty because of the lags that I get.. but in the long run I experience the change. lags are not that nasty anymore and the performance is getting better now. They are not yet on P2P at that time.. now They are p2p this means RYL will be better and players can keep up fast...
  • bobblerbobbler Member UncommonPosts: 810

Originally posted by Demetane
    Compare RyL VS EQ ?. You need glasses or u r serious. lol. EQ is SOOOO bad compare to RyL. I cant imagine someone can compare a, what? 6years old game, whit a fresh one... lol, man, you really need to get out of your house, and get some fresh air i think.
    I play both games, and a lot of think make those 2 game NOT comparable. Playability, graph, combat style, and many many more...
    BTW, for those who still want to try this game. The malesian version is still in Open Beta. They switch from Ryl 1 to Ryl2 Beta, when the US version got into RyL 2 P2P.
    BTW 2. Anyone know a good mmorpg where you dont have only to bash monsters. I mean, whit jobs, exploring, etc.. And dont talk me about WoW, RO, L2, EQ1-2. Those games just sux bad. I mean a game whit 2005 graphics, 2005 engine, ya know what i mean ;)

your kidding....are you stupid or something if you have ever played EQ2 you will know that the PPSI is huge and that it is the best game currently out.

• Dark_MageDark_Mage Member Posts: 35
    RYL is worth playing... Well if you want you can try their 14 days free game (www.ryl.net) if you want to keep up for free.. get the $5 cd it has a free game for 30 days... and If you still want to continue.. Get the $35 cd it comes with a manual it's has a free game for 7 months.. I told you all about it.. It's up to you which will you try first... thats all for me... Thanks

Been there, Done that!!!