Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your worst Emo lyrics!

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

To proove that Emo is the worst thing to happen to music since mid 90s bubblegum pop..

EMO LYRICS!

"'cause that's all that you'll get so you'll have to accept
you are here and then you're gone
but i believe that lovers should be tied together and
thrown into the ocean in the worst of weather
and left there to drown
left there to drown
in their innocence"

How sad! Reading that makes me want to slit my wrists! Lets move on, shall we?"

"funny how we thought that this could never end.

Use your foolproof plan, the one that's got you this far"

WHERE ARE MY RAZORBLADES!?

"Burned out like a dying sun
On alcohol and cheap romance

Where the junkies and the suicides
Believed inside they had a chance"

I WISH MY TEARS WERE GASOLINE SO I COULD LIGHT MYSELF ABLAZE!!

"If you'd be honest and say what you mean, you know I would promise
I'd do anything. Because I know, without you, I'm giving it away."

OH GOD! PLANT A COMPASS POINT INTO MY EYE!!!!

Exuse me now...I need my teddy and checkered scarf.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• WowTrollWowTroll Member Posts: 74

Wow, thats the most Emo lyrics i have ever seen. Emo music is the gayest music before pop. i swear if i hear another emo song, i am gonna die.image

(AC/DC all the way)

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK!!!!!!!! "FIRE" WE SALUTE YOU.

Wow I love AC/DC, Led, Queen, ECT.image

Plasticspork: Wow
    Buffilo Soilder: Counter Strike
    Plasticspork: Shot-Online

If you can read my avitar it says
    " ACDC, Back in Black"

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Rock on, Troll

I am a Genesis, U2, Eagles, Phil Collins, Queen, Foreigner, Queensryche fan myself.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

lol, oh man... Those lyrics make me cringe. You would think if they were going to pretend to even be a band they would at least get someone to write for them. I just wish I didn’t have to hear such crap all over my school… ::::05::

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

I used to hate emo but now im actually quite into it. Dont dis stuff cuz you dont like it. everyone has there own style. You guys listen to it and it makes you want to stlit your wrist. But these lyrics are most likely something they have to get off there chest just like any other musician. As much as I try to write lyrics for my songs they always are about my life. Mostly how I hate someone or its about a girl that i like. 

Actually writing my music makes me feel better and not want to do harm to me or anyone else. Music is an outlet, and I would have to say most emo bands are very talented, Singing and guitar playing. I really dont like most of the Mainstream stuff, Like the used and, story of the year. But there are some good underground emo bands that kick ass.

Way better than all the shit they play on the main radio stations. Listen to Pretty girls dig graves they are a sweet ass emo band. You have to find the ones that are mainstream. Ive hated mainstream music since after the alternative scene died. Back when the radio was good you could here Nirvana, Soundgarden and all the cool alternative grunge stuff. Now its all wanabe's.

I remember In high school Nobody knew who blink 182 was till enima of the state was out. They were like all this is such a sweet band. Dude they been aroudn since 92 dude and now they suck.. I got turned away from the  punk scene cuz IT went mainstream well except for a few good bands like NOFX and Pennywise.

But underground Emo is cool in my book

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Kiamde

To proove that Emo is the worst thing to happen to music since mid 90s bubblegum pop..

EMO LYRICS!

"'cause that's all that you'll get so you'll have to accept
    you are here and then you're gone
    but i believe that lovers should be tied together and
    thrown into the ocean in the worst of weather
    and left there to drown
    left there to drown
    in their innocence"

How sad! Reading that makes me want to slit my wrists! Lets move on, shall we?"
    Use your foolproof plan, the one that's got you this far"

WHERE ARE MY RAZORBLADES!?
    "Burned out like a dying sun
    On alcohol and cheap romance
    Where the junkies and the suicides
    Believed inside they had a chance"

"If you'd be honest and say what you mean, you know I would promise
    I'd do anything. Because I know, without you, I'm giving it away."

I agree...emo is horrible music. Those lyrics are pretty.....sick

alternative for teh win!

Originally posted by Serien
    EMO LYRICS!
    "'cause that's all that you'll get so you'll have to acceptyou are here and then you're gonebut i believe that lovers should be tied together andthrown into the ocean in the worst of weatherand left there to drownleft there to drownin their innocence"How sad! Reading that makes me want to slit my wrists! Lets move on, shall we?"
    Use your foolproof plan, the one that's got you this far"WHERE ARE MY RAZORBLADES!?
    "Burned out like a dying sunOn alcohol and cheap romance
    Where the junkies and the suicidesBelieved inside they had a chance"
    "If you'd be honest and say what you mean, you know I would promiseI'd do anything. Because I know, without you, I'm giving it away."
    I agree...emo is horrible music. Those lyrics are pretty.....sick
    alternative for teh win!

Alternative lyrics are just as bad, just with more talented musicians, and that is not saying much.

Originally posted by cukimunga
    I used to hate emo but now im actually quite into it. Dont dis stuff cuz you dont like it. everyone has there own style. You guys listen to it and it makes you want to stlit your wrist. But these lyrics are most likely something they have to get off there chest just like any other musician. As much as I try to write lyrics for my songs they always are about my life. Mostly how I hate someone or its about a girl that i like.
    Actually writing my music makes me feel better and not want to do harm to me or anyone else. Music is an outlet, and I would have to say most emo bands are very talented, Singing and guitar playing. I really dont like most of the Mainstream stuff, Like the used and, story of the year. But there are some good underground emo bands that kick ass.
    Way better than all the shit they play on the main radio stations. Listen to Pretty girls dig graves they are a sweet ass emo band. You have to find the ones that are mainstream. Ive hated mainstream music since after the alternative scene died. Back when the radio was good you could here Nirvana, Soundgarden and all the cool alternative grunge stuff. Now its all wanabe's.
    I remember In high school Nobody knew who blink 182 was till enima of the state was out. They were like all this is such a sweet band. Dude they been aroudn since 92 dude and now they suck.. I got turned away from the punk scene cuz IT went mainstream well except for a few good bands like NOFX and Pennywise.
    But underground Emo is cool in my book

Also, are you even aware of Pretty Girls dig graves' origin? They take their roots from The Smiths, and BOY, they just ruin Morrissey's great reputation as a musician with their terrible rifts and copied "Smithian" style, which they can't even pull off.

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065
  • AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268
    I have never heard of EMO LOL. But the lerics are pretty bad. Oh well doesn't seam like the type of music i'd listen to anyway.

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

Its not like they are tying to be like the smiths. Im sure that they were a big influence musicly to them Im sure you can see a similarities but you will always find that in every band. But as a musician I try to respect all kinds of music.  I listen to the stuff what I like and mix the styles together and then I get my own style.

When you listen to music of a certain style you tend to write songs like that. Its happend to me alot. Depending what mood im in also reflects what I write. So its not copying its being Influenced. Every band in the world is going to sound like someone eventually. 

For example me and my friend both play guitar had some musical infulences that were the same and actually wrote songs that were very simillar.Another one. My cuzin was listeing to the Cure once and he found a song and he said he just wrote a song just about the same and he never heard the song in his life. Its not like they Pulling a Vanilla Ice or a Puff Daddy. They are writing there own music not taking someones song alread written and putting new words to it. 

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Though im not a HUGE emo fan, I do like some of the music along with punk rock.  I dont agree with your opinions about the emo genre.  I DO agree with classic rock being awesome.   Grew up listening to that stuff when my parents played it in the car and in the house, and now im taking a Rock and Roll Class for my performing arts req's to fufill my GED.  Also learning to play the guitar and learning the roots and influences of classic rock and roll is pretty cool.

Rock on classic rock and roll!!!!image

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Cob's "Silent Night, Bodom Night" makes emo lyrics look pansy ::::35::.

On the eve of their death
    they are baptized
    in the unholy waters of Bodom
    With no hint of the torture awaiting
    to greet them at the break of dawn

When the calm is setting in
    we'll watch it swiftly disappear
    Too many years of silence
    soon he's bound to reappear

The Reaper
    is calling for you to come home
    With the thrust of a switchblade
    on the grip of a madman
    And the waters of Bodom
    turn a blood shade of red
    As the Children Of Bodom
    take their last breath.

And now decades later
    on this haunted shore
    we all better take caution...
    for the reaper wants more...

Emo = owned.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

There's this one song on a Top 40 station that goes something like this....

"You say you love me, but you don't even know who I am."

And it's sang by a guy!  ?

awwwww,  poor rock star feels like nobody knows him :(

if anybody knows who that is, give me their e-mail adress so i can tell that band they suck homo's.

and don't forget Lighthouse....

I gotta listen to all this crap at work once in awhile.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

first off emo is the lowest form of music ever since disco, and could possible become lower in the near future.

i listen to.

Velvet revolver, Guns and roses, eagles, the who(tommy is one of the best albums ever), Nirvana, foo fighters, nine inch nails, Billy Joel, red hot chili pepers,

those are my main ones. i dabble occasionally into meatloaf though.....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

sry for double post.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by rathma
    Cob's "Silent Night, Bodom Night" makes emo lyrics look pansy ::::35::.On the eve of their death
    they are baptized
    in the unholy waters of Bodom
    With no hint of the torture awaiting
    to greet them at the break of dawnWhen the calm is setting in
    we'll watch it swiftly disappear
    Too many years of silence
    soon he's bound to reappearThe Reaper
    is calling for you to come home
    With the thrust of a switchblade
    on the grip of a madman
    And the waters of Bodom
    turn a blood shade of red
    As the Children Of Bodom
    take their last breath.And now decades later
    on this haunted shore
    we all better take caution...
    for the reaper wants more...Emo = owned.

Bodom > everything else in the world.

Emo really... really needs to die. I'm not a fan of any fad that makes people into something they're not, but emo seems to currently be the worst. It just boggles my mind why these people chose to live such a sad lifestyle, of all the groups to join. Listen to some damn Queen! Greatest band ever! And they got some very, very positive lyrics!

--------------------------------------

I'd swear Freddie Mercury is turning in his grave because of this new aged crap.

I'd swear Freddie Mercury is turning in his grave because of this new aged crap.

Amen. Queen is, in my opinion, the best example of just pure rock, just music that... rocks. No complicated messages other than we are awesome, which is what rock should be about anyway. There are very few bands in the 90's/nows that I would consider myself a fan of. Silvertide, Von Bondies, Clutch, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Tool (somewhat emo I suppose, but their music is just to cool and composed to not like because of some weird lyrics). Sadly, none of the truely great bands of today have enough influence to make mainstream rock follow it. Though as classic rock grows more popular, we see music drifting back into that direction, some 80's bands even trying to get part of the action, but for the most part failing, with the exception of Velvet Revolver, who I'm not even that big a fan of.

Was I the person who introduced you to Clutch? I got about 4 or 5 people on these boards into them, pehaps you were one of them. Indie rock like Clutch is the only new music out there without coorporate inspiration. Would real people actually write songs about going to prom, getting dates, and buying roses out of choice?

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

Amen. Queen is, in my opinion, the best example of just pure rock, just music that... rocks. No complicated messages other than we are awesome, which is what rock should be about anyway. There are very few bands in the 90's/nows that I would consider myself a fan of. Silvertide, Von Bondies, Clutch, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Tool (somewhat emo I suppose, but their music is just to cool and composed to not like because of some weird lyrics). Sadly, none of the truely great bands of today have enough influence to make mainstream rock follow it. Though as classic rock grows more popular, we see music drifting back into that direction, some 80's bands even trying to get part of the action, but for the most part failing, with the exception of Velvet Revolver, who I'm not even that big a fan of.

.......... Queen isnt as classic as The Who.

Tommy is one of the most influential albums done, and its message might be strange......

but to be pure rock the message doesnt have to be were awesome as long as it isnt juyst crappy emotional stuff its a ok topic for puire rock.

Also billy Joel incidentally rocks hard and is possible one of the best rock stars to get famous without a guitar.

Originally posted by Vampyr
    Originally posted by SatansDisciple Originally posted by KiamdeI'd swear Freddie Mercury is turning in his grave because of this new aged crap.Amen. Queen is, in my opinion, the best example of just pure rock, just music that... rocks. No complicated messages other than we are awesome, which is what rock should be about anyway. There are very few bands in the 90's/nows that I would consider myself a fan of. Silvertide, Von Bondies, Clutch, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Tool (somewhat emo I suppose, but their music is just to cool and composed to not like because of some weird lyrics). Sadly, none of the truely great bands of today have enough influence to make mainstream rock follow it. Though as classic rock grows more popular, we see music drifting back into that direction, some 80's bands even trying to get part of the action, but for the most part failing, with the exception of Velvet Revolver, who I'm not even that big a fan of.
    .......... Queen isnt as classic as The Who.
    Tommy is one of the most influential albums done, and its message might be strange......
    but to be pure rock the message doesnt have to be were awesome as long as it isnt juyst crappy emotional stuff its a ok topic for puire rock.
    Also billy Joel incidentally rocks hard and is possible one of the best rock stars to get famous without a guitar.

The Who were Sell Outs. ::::39::

Well, if it weren't for The Who, there would be no Grunge, but if there was no Queen, there would never be half the bands there are today. New aged bands can't deny that they were not, in some way, inspired by Queen.

Was I the person who introduced you to Clutch? I got about 4 or 5 people on these boards into them, pehaps you were one of them. Indie rock like Clutch is the only new music out there without coorporate inspiration. Would real people actually write songs about going to prom, getting dates, and buying roses out of choice?

I think you might have let me know the exist. I've been working on getting all their stuff, which I'm actually buying! They rock really hard. Blast Tyrant is probably my favorite so far, The Mob Goes Wild and Cypress Grove are effing great songs.

rathma got me into Bodom I believe as well, so I have this board to thank for 2 of my favorite bands ever.

The Who: I only got their Greatest Hits, and I liked some of what I heard, but they are definitely not as classic as Queen. Queen just defines rock for me, I just don't see much of the Who is any of todays music, or any of the last 2 decades, but I see Queen everywhere.

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

I think you might have let me know the exist. I've been working on getting all their stuff, which I'm actually buying! They rock really hard. Blast Tyrant is probably my favorite so far, Mob Goes Wild is an effing great song.

rathma got me into Bodom I believe as well, so I have this board to thank for 2 of my favorite bands ever.

You have got to get pure rock fury, the elephant riders, and Jam Room. Good stuff, that clutch.

The Who were Sell Outs. ::::39::

Well, if it weren't for The Who, there would be no Grunge, but if there was no Queen, there would never be half the bands there are today. New aged bands can't deny that they were not, in some way, inspired by Queen.

i agree that queen is one of the most influential ever.

but i dont see how the who were sellouts and how they allowed grundge to exist??

Yeah Queen Deff was a good band, and has influenced alot of ppl. But the one band I think he would turn in his grave over would be the Darkness. The dude totally wants to be just like Freddy, he even wears spandex like him.

Im not into to much classic rock yeah they are good songs but I just dont like it as much as some of the 90's and some of todays stuff. I like alot of the emo stuff cuz its so melodic and it has alot of changes. I dont know what to classify the Mars Volta as probobly Indie rock but they are one of my favorite bands. They have so many changes in there songs that you lose track.

Disco was just to early for its time rock was just getting big with Kiss and some other bands. I do love disco house its one of my favorite types of Electronic music with Drum and Bass coming in second. WE can debate about this subject all day long but it wont matter everyone has there own opinions on music preference so it dont matter anyways.   

Some ppl say a band is the best band there ever was the other could think they were to worse