Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Rappelz Contest

MokweeMokwee Member Posts: 286

Know what is funny? Gameguard doesnt let the mice or the other prize work with rappelz...because they use that piece of dungpile GameGuard. Gameguard really does work. It keeps you from playing. about half that install Rappelz cant play because of that piece of crap INCA company.

Comments

• shelly94shelly94 Member Posts: 11

Then sell it on ebay if you dont like it..

The value is not bad~..

and wth..my in-game gift package havent received yet -.-"

• tazalanchetazalanche Member Posts: 28

The contest closed at 9PM EST on 11/22/2009 & it is now 01/06/10, yet I have received no further contact since I was informed that I had won one of the Rappelz in-game gift packages.

Has anyone received their prize from this contest?

• smutsmut Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by tazalanche

The contest closed at 9PM EST on 11/22/2009 & it is now 01/06/10, yet I have received no further contact since I was informed that I had won one of the Rappelz in-game gift packages.

Nope, I believe some got the actual physical item prizes but I have not heard of one single person who got the in game package. What a crock.

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

Its officially been more than 2 months, I think its safe to say the in-game gift package idea was just a joke prize to try and draw in interest... =P
  • KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Originally posted by Cursedsei

Its officially been more than 2 months, I think its safe to say the in-game gift package idea was just a joke prize to try and draw in interest... =P

LOL yup congrats You won..nothing at all! Better luck next time heh. Thought it was just me, but yup no prize for me either :P

• smutsmut Member Posts: 250

Rappelz ripped off MMORPG.com. We still never got our prizes, too bad MMORPG.com doesn't care.

• xephonicsxephonics Member UncommonPosts: 672

Its not like you worked for the price lol.  It sucks that you did not get it, but come on, it is not the end of the world :P

LOL just noticed your sig...  you seem to be one of those wingnuts

My god has horns.... nah, I don't think he is real either.

Over 4.5 months since the contest ended & STILL no official word on why no one received their digital prizes.

If this was truely the fault of gpotato & Rappelz, then MMORPG.Com needs to state that. With no official word on this, the fault lies on MMORPG.Com.

It has now been one year since this contest ended & none of the digital prizes were given out.

Kudos to MMORPG.Com & Rappelz/gPotato/NFlavor/GalaNet/"whatever their name is now"  for doing such a great job with making sure everyone was informed & updated on the issues involved with this contest.