Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday with Means - November 19th, 2010: The Sky is Not Falling

burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=584170

Friday with Means - November 19th, 2010: The Sky is Not Falling

The Anarchy Online store is up and running...and the sky has not fallen. I am sorry that the first discussion of items did not include the [object Window]approximate[object Window] prices that some of these items would be having as I think that would have reduced a lot of people[object Window]s anxiety about their addition. I am very relieved to have it out so I can once again return my complete focus to improving and adding to the game itself.

Needless to say, the more important part being the update itself which contained many very significant changes. For the most part it has gone smoother than we could have possibly expected (considering we replaced the entire input system for the game...among many other significant changes)...but of course there have been a few issues. We have been working on these issues for the past few days and hope to have a new version on TestLive this weekend.

Code changes for the next version on TestLive:

Add [object Window]unlock all[object Window] menu item to wear view to unlock all locked items.

Fix copy/pasting (copy key is now bindable).

Clear selection on pressing esc in text input view (crash fix).

Improve bind dialog and bind window.

Fix stuttering camera y-controls when using RMB steering.

Alt+enter in chat window no longer sends the message / loses focus.

Ctrl+tab to change channel in chat view now works.

Add itemshop to [object Window]/open[object Window] command.

Add global (ovveride text input) left right up down control binds (alt+arrows by default). (Steer your character while typing...but still be able to select text with the arrows.)

Rendering fixes for browser on ATI/AMD.

The first version of the [object Window]Shade Nano Document[object Window] has been delivered to the professionals this week for their review...so I imagine they will be available to everyone next Friday.

The character heads are nearing completion...going to be fun to create a [object Window]here are ALL the heads[object Window] page at some point.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Colin Cragg

This [object Window]Means[object Window] Cake

Game Director/Producer

Filmed in 70[object Window]s [object Window]tall-vision[object Window]

[object Window]

~\_/~\_O

Comments

• chriselchrisel Member UncommonPosts: 990

Keep up the good work! I am following Anarchy Online with eager interest and I am hopefully soon back ingame on Atlantean. Game might be old, but I am 100% sure it's fully potential has yet to be unlocked. OF all games I have played, I would say Anarchy Online is one of the very few that has a real "soul". The game is nothing but a gem.

Cheers!

-Chris

Make us care MORE about our faction & world pvp!