Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goin for it...

So...I am currently installing Vanguard....

I'm pretty excited as I've read some really good things about this game (aside from it having a small playerbase).

Wish me luck and give me cheese and crackers for my journey.

PLAYING: NOTHING!!!
PLAYED:FFXI, LotRO, AoC, WAR, DDO, Megaten, Wurm, Rohan, Mabinogi, RoM

WAITING FOR: Dust 514

Comments

• DepartedSoulDepartedSoul Member UncommonPosts: 99

Sorry had to reply here, thought it was hilarious seeing this, the only post on the thread in a few days by the OP. Maybe the pop is too engaged in the content of the game to be browsing around ;)

When a man lies... he murders some part of the World.

• FactFact Member UncommonPosts: 82

Vanguard is a really good game.

There just aren't enough people playing.

I think it's one of the greatest tragedies in MMO history.

• snoop101snoop101 Member UncommonPosts: 400

I think im going to come back and play. Last time I played it I still had WOW in my system and did want to sub to both. Anyways now im playing EVE and to be honest theres just to many things that I dont like about it.

As for the population I got to ask someone who has been playing Vanguard for a while. Not sure if this will help the OP or if im just ninja'ing his thread :)    How much does a low population effect the game play. If you find a guild that has lets say 10+ members on during peek hours and you run something, but in a whole there is limited amount of people on, is that the same as having a ton of people on like WOW, but a guild that is dead or barely groups together.

On the flip side of that I can see how the market is effected by the population, but is there a large enough population to keep the market going?

(Sorry in advance if I ninja'ed your thread)

• xochipillixochipilli Member Posts: 31

we have 450 players online at peaks time in telon server atm...

the players have been increasin slowly ( last weekened we got 400 players ) which s very good ........

if u are lookin for imersion and challenge u should check it in there.....

people are havin a blast of fun in there...

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

i also have to reply my input.

it was good game when i tried it and played it for awhile.

crafting was allright and i really liked the diplomacy minigame, something to do for a change of killing mobs =)

have fun in there im sure you like it and like many have said playerbase can be the reason why you wont like to stay in there long.

wish you luck!

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806

Originally posted by rozenblade1

So...I am currently installing Vanguard....

I'm pretty excited as I've read some really good things about this game (aside from it having a small playerbase).

Wish me luck and give me cheese and crackers for my journey.

Best of luck. I hope you enjoy the game.  Its too bad how things have turned out, but as things stand, its only a matter of time before SOE pulls the plug.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."