Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sony everquest 2 payment received for $4.99 message in email

johnismejohnisme Member UncommonPosts: 110

I just got this email from sony so i deleted it right away thinking it's a scam so i logged into my sony playstation account and found that a $4.99 payment was made for an everquest 2 account,thing is it was made from a visa credit card with a gibberish

name and address,i deleted all the credit info from my account and reset the password,anyone else have something like this happen to them?I haven't logged into my account for months before this.

Comments

• DeerboyDeerboy Member UncommonPosts: 10

I would contact SOE and your bank and let them know what is going on~ Incase of any theft  going on

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Hasn't happened to me.

I would definitely check with SOE and your bank like the other poster said though to make sure everything is fine on those ends.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541

A month ago the same thing happened but the account had been hacked and Sony sent me emails that my accont had been suspended. I haven't played any Sony games for a long while but I called and they reset my password and unlocked my account.

Sound like something similar to this.

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer