Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• gauge2k3gauge2k3 Member Posts: 442

It is people like this that proliferate bad games being released.

If you know it's going to be bad, don't buy the fricken game at release.

If you don't know it's going to be good, but don't know it will be bad, don't buy it at release, wait for the reviews.

If you know it's going to be good, don't buy it at release, wait for th review.

Do you see a trend here?  I used to be like you all and buy all the games at release.  I am much happier now not wasting my money hoping in games.

• rozenblade1rozenblade1 Member CommonPosts: 501

*shivers*

That thread was...disturbing...and...sad...

PLAYING: NOTHING!!!
    PLAYED:FFXI, LotRO, AoC, WAR, DDO, Megaten, Wurm, Rohan, Mabinogi, RoM

WAITING FOR: Dust 514

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by xlivetom

it has to be a troll post no one is this irrational

No, its real... image  There have been many like it in the past , ones reagrding the purchase of SV stock and donations via Paypal.

I win!!! LOL@U

Originally posted by gauge2k3

It is people like this that proliferate bad games being released.

DING!!!  image               

I win!!! LOL@U

• xlivetomxlivetom Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by HanoverZ

it has to be a troll post no one is this irrational

No, its real... image  There have been many like it in the past , ones reagrding the purchase of SV stock and donations via Paypal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodrigomorelli View Post

I am here since Block A.

I don't like to play the game the way its now...

I miss content...

But i believe in the idea.

I don't care about the month fee i will never stop supporting.

Thanks

I think a tear came down my eyes :') I support this threead.

someone just reported this entire thread, its about to get deleted, but at least a few people saw how pathetic this actually is

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 828

LMAO!

Just updated the thread title hope the mods dont completely delete this

someone just reported this entire thread, its about to get deleted, but at least a few people saw how pathetic this actually is

I dont see anything in this post against forum rules.

I win!!! LOL@U

• DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

There is a duplicate thread. I don't think it was reported for being in any way detrimental to MO. So don't get the big head like your thread attracted SV's attention lol.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3920287/P-T-Barnum-was-right.html

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Are they serious?

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/55884-i-will-never-stop-paying-i-believe.html

"They" are serious about polishing this turd for public comsumption, not about subbing and not playing. Obviously those are fake posts from either SV employees or very rabid fans of shite. "They" are trying to buck up the players that are leaving.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

Originally posted by bartoni33

Are they serious?

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/55884-i-will-never-stop-paying-i-believe.html

"They" are serious about polishing this turd for public comsumption, not about subbing and not playing. Obviously those are fake posts from either SV employees or very rabid fans of shite. "They" are trying to buck up the players that are leaving.

it really does have to be star vault employees making fake accounts no one can be that delusional they really need help if its not star vault

Originally posted by Danbacca

There is a duplicate thread. I don't think it was reported for being in any way detrimental to MO. So don't get the big head like your thread attracted SV's attention lol.

The title is rather ambiguous,  "B-T  Barnum was right" 

I win!!! LOL@U

• MMOrUSMMOrUS Member Posts: 414

What I find truly disturbing, other than ppl admitting they are subscribing to an MMO they are not playing, is that the posters are so willing to believe that the OP is or was a subscriber to MO and not someone who has a financial interest in SV as a company.

I expect those that have contributed to the MO thread and given their approval are either extremely naive or dangerously stupid, no one just gives money freely to a company who is already blatantly failing it's subscribers just in the hope that it will turn things around in the future.

I actually did buy MO, worst mistake I have made to date, I've played some howlers in my time but MO is in a very different league, it's also one of the rare MMO's that no longer reside's on my HD, nearly every other MMO I have ever played has space made for it on my HD, on the off chance I'l come back to it to have a little mess about.

Wouldn't surprise me if MO is actually a front for some carnival owner who cobbled together some software to rip off us Rubes =(.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

And to think I tried to buy this POS eariler this year but their WeTodEd Account clusterfuck prevented me from getting a copy. But I did prevent someone from getting charged a monthly fee without their consent (chick was trying to sell her Ex-boyfriends MO account through EBay that had never been played and didn't know about the Auto-Subing Ripoff Thingtm)

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

Originally posted by bartoni33

And to think I tried to buy this POS eariler this year but their WeTodEd Account clusterfuck prevented me from getting a copy. But I did prevent someone from getting charged a monthly fee without their consent (chick was trying to sell her Ex-boyfriends MO account through EBay that had never been played and didn't know about the Auto-Subing Ripoff Thingtm)

yes that was illegal of what they did by charging credit cards that had preordered a YEAR before  but some people still want to support this game even if they know they are just throwing money in the dumpster

I knew what it meant as soon as i saw it. P.T. Barnum btw.

"There is a sucker born every minute"

He was credited for that quote. It was a competitior of his that actually said it though.

Originally posted by MMOrUS

What I find truly disturbing, other than ppl admitting they are subscribing to an MMO they are not playing, is that the posters are so willing to believe that the OP is or was a subscriber to MO and not someone who has a financial interest in SV as a company.

I expect those that have contributed to the MO thread and given their approval are either extremely naive or dangerously stupid, no one just gives money freely to a company who is already blatantly failing it's subscribers just in the hope that it will turn things around in the future.

I think it goes back to the stock thing, many of these people do have a financial interest in MO.

I win!!! LOL@U

• QunitillianQunitillian Member Posts: 99

This cultish behaviour is one of the things that I hate about aspects of mmo communities more generally. If SV or the CM and wider mod team have encouraged such cultish behaviour, then they should be ashamed of themselves.

Originally posted by Qunitillian

This cultish behaviour is one of the things that I hate about aspects of mmo communities more generally. If SV or the CM and wider mod team have encouraged such cultish behaviour, then they should be ashamed of themselves.

they have to support this cult activity as this is the only income they have right now

He was credited for that quote. It was a competitior of his that actually said it though.

Im familiar with the saying and its meaning, it was unclear how it related to MO without reading the post and going to the link.  Thus my previous statement... This post title is very clear regarding the topic and content.

I win!!! LOL@U

Im familiar with the saying and its meaning, it was unclear how it related to MO without reading the post and going to the link.  Thus my previous statement.

send a pm to a mod and have them merge the other thread in here  the person that made the other one did not explain what he was talking about

Im familiar with the saying and its meaning, it was unclear how it related to MO without reading the post and going to the link.  Thus my previous statement... This post title is very clear regarding the topic and content.

So you don't read a thread unless it's title tells you everything that is in it... Ok, i'll make a note of that.

I'm finished.

• Deckard729Deckard729 Member Posts: 30

It really is rather pathetic and just kinda sad that SV  is still trying to make this game work and still have people paying for it!  I honestly would not be surprised to find out that this entire thing was just a nasty trick.

Originally posted by Deckard729

It really is rather pathetic and just kinda sad that SV  is still trying to make this game work and still have people paying for it!  I honestly would not be surprised to find out that this entire thing was just a nasty trick.

the fan thread or the entire game?