Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Were worried about GM conduct ? What about the CEO himself ??

AjmagsAjmags Member UncommonPosts: 63

Back in the 3rd week of the game when Prophecy and Thirteen built the keep that AI had their hearts set on none other than Henrik himself showed up after we ran off the five or six clowns from AI who tried to stop us . I got some rage PM's that I found quite funny in IRC and the next thing I knew Henrik is there asking questions .

Sure we forcefully took over the area and built on the plot but thats what a PVP sandbox is all about right ?

Why would the CEO show up and try to stop the building of the keep ? Worried about GM's ? LOL.

Comments

• NeoptolemusNeoptolemus Member Posts: 242

The problem here is that MO is very much a pet project. It was dreamed up by a bunch of gamers with little to no experience in game design because it would be really cool. Fair enough, but with that much personal interest you have to remain professional enough to understand that this game isn't just about you but the people who fund it too.

Sadly, SV haven't done this, they still act like its "their" game and they can do whatever they want. This stopped being true the moment other people started sinking their money into the product.

• cirsyndiccirsyndic Member UncommonPosts: 261

Guess who brought Henrik there... Discord. On the pretext of "inspecting bugged palisade walls". In hindsight, quite a lot of these coincidences. 

And funny how easily you forget who supplied ~150 people for that invasion. :P

• ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899

Just curious... is MO a game or a soap opera?

Currently bored with MMO's.

• StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93

iam more impressed over that "~150 people for that invasion. :P" that must mean the hole server population was there to fight over one keep :O

• DiekfooDiekfoo Member Posts: 583

Originally posted by Stofftier

iam more impressed over that "~150 people for that invasion. :P" that must mean the hole server population was there to fight over one keep :O

Well, there have been an increasing numbers of player in MO since a couple of week ago. The population is pretty good actually. I was playing yesterday at 3 different towns, there where more than enough with players there. Seams like lots of people are returning to MO now after the last good patches and now when SV is starting to add creatures, like the Epic creature.

Regarding the GM thing. It's good that SV check if something went wrong there. 

• cirsyndiccirsyndic Member UncommonPosts: 261

At the time, that was about a third of the server's prime time, all part of the Prometheus Alliance. But I digress, thats ancient history.

Funny fact, more troops were lost to the bugged water then to the actual battle against AI. :)

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

Originally posted by Diekfoo

Well, there have been an increasing numbers of player in MO since a couple of week ago. The population is pretty good actually. I was playing yesterday at 3 different towns, there where more than enough with players there. Seams like lots of people are returning to MO now after the last good patches and now when SV is starting to add creatures, like the Epic creature.

BS - There world is almost empty - "the last good patches"??  Are we playing the same* game?  Mortal online? As in the Mortal online I just logged into and hunted Guar outside Vadda for an hour without a single player wandering by?  The same MO I played last night for an hour and coulden't find any pvp so ended up just logging off?

The same MO that released patches a week ago that completely disabled crafting?  reset some peoples skill points? corrupted numerous players data?  

Increasing numbers of players? are you kidding me? the population is all but dead, and everyday there are less and less people around.

Do work for SV?  Your entire post is one big lie.  The game is empty, SV has a reputation for numerous incursions involving AI -  showing up during raids of AI and stopping them, rebuilding AI houses/keeps.  I've heard (yes it may not be true) from a number of players that Henrik actually plays in AI from time to time.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985

. Seams like lots of people are returning to MO now after the last good patches and now when SV is starting to add creatures, like the Epic creature.

Im sorry but I just have to comment here... or rather.. I will let Starvault's own words explain:

However, due to a problem in one of the systems we experienced issues with the latest patches and some before that. Causing frustration on both the player's side as well as on our's. This mistake should not have happend and it should not have happend to take so long to find and eliminate it.

That is directly from the Newsletter sent out yesterday...  so somehow I think you have a different perspective on the patches than the company itself.

On the actual topic... Henrick has been plagued with issues like this since the earliest phases of beta.  IMHO he has run the company similarly to a private UO shard as opposed to a commercial MMORPG, but that's just my opinion... YMMV.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• jimbo775jimbo775 Member Posts: 30

Are you serious? Lol.

I was playing yesterday during primetime US, the game is a ghostland, specially after the last patch that broke PVE down along with bringing several other problems.

You must:

1. Be a fanboy or

2. Be playing a different Mortal Online

Mortal Online is like a prostitute that tells you she loves you so she can get more money out of your horny pocket.

• maharetmaharet Member Posts: 115

LOL good patches!!?!?!

IRC from today

10:37

[FOR]Zergi

triple kill!

10:37

[DR]Sakar

discord are you there?

10:38

[DR]Sakar

let

me paint a small picture of how fed up this game is; me and a guildie

were on our molvas, and suddenly we couldent get off them, the server

was not down and my other guilies could mount/dismount

[DR]Sakar

we then got engaged in pvp

[BD]MintBerry_CRUNCH

from gms or players ?

[DR]Sakar

instead of damage hitting my molva it hit me

pockets

Welcome to MO a work in progress

[RUS]AzraeL

welcome to Mortal Online dude

10:39

[BD]MintBerry_CRUNCH

you can be happy that your molva didnt kill your account

*** Pakee joined #mortalonline

[DR]Sakar

i

was killed almost intantly because i could do nothing, every hit said

"mount" but damaged me, and now im dead, still riding a fucking molva as

a ghost

[AQ]Spaghetti

pakee

--- Duffo is away (Auto away)

*** Yop joined #mortalonline

[RUS]AzraeL

i think u'll respawn mounted

[RUS]AzraeL

try it

10:40

[DR]Stabby

he doesnt care about the shitty molva lol

[DR]Sakar

i contact a gm, he says he cant even resurret me or get me the fuck off it

[DR]Sakar

I CANT GET OFF THE FUCKING THING

[BD]MintBerry_CRUNCH

then ride into a town

[BD]MintBerry_CRUNCH

hit him

pockets

hahahahaha

[BD]MintBerry_CRUNCH

and get guarded

[BD]MintBerry_CRUNCH

man man man ... no ideas to solve things image:P

[RUS]AzraeL

reinstall yer client (c) Tartuffe

10:41

[DR]Sakar

my freind with the same problem resed, now his camera is stuck on his thigh and he still cant dismount

10:41

[BD]MintBerry_CRUNCH

they took jer yoob
  • HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

look at his post history and you know he is for sure a fanboy or someone frome sv hehe

Its been the same song and dance for 6+ months. image Its just trolling at this point.

Henrik himself will apologize for some major blunder in the patch, yet all is "unicorns and rainbows" for a select few.

I win!!! LOL@U