Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Invites.

2»

Comments

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

Originally posted by downtoearth

Originally posted by godzilr1

Think they said Jan 3.

remeber though it is against the EULA to say you are a tester.......

yea its lol worthy 2 they cant enforce that

LOL.  be that as it may, i'd hate to see someone let go from beta because they were so excited about playing they couldn't be quiet about it.

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

Think they said Jan 3.

remeber though it is against the EULA to say you are a tester.......

yea its lol worthy 2 they cant enforce that

LOL.  be that as it may, i'd hate to see someone let go from beta because they were so excited about playing they couldn't be quiet about it.

of course but how would they know its your account if you talk about it on this forum? that would be illagle one way or another  (i dont know how to say it) but i hope you know what i mean lol

• dnarrisdnarris Member Posts: 267

of course but how would they know its your account if you talk about it on this forum? that would be illagle one way or another  (i dont know how to say it) but i hope you know what i mean lol

I'm of the mind that if MMORPG received an official inquiry about an unauthorized disclosure on a game under NDA they'd have no problem saying "Yes, that's his or her account." As far the legality of it, there's no issue with them saying that person is indeed the owner of that account. They are not passing on any protected personal information.

So, it's better to honor the NDA. 

• michaelmnnmichaelmnn Member Posts: 39

as asked?

Anyone get beta for the Ps3?

• TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468

there is no beta for ps3 its not gonna happen for awhile

• dnarrisdnarris Member Posts: 267

Hrm...

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Indeed they did. Lets keep most of that discussion in the beta forums though image

• TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468

ya for some reason fridays seems to be a day they send um out

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

still waiting for my beta invite on ps3. impatiently. their update on facebook was reassuring though.