Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is SWTOR and expansion?

i was just wondering if SWTOR was an expansion to SWG or a new game completely.  Like if you have a character on SWG are you gonna be able to play that one in SWTOR or does everyone have to start from scratch when it comes out?

Have Played - UO (pre UO:R), WoW, Lineage 2, SWG, Shadowbane, CoH/CoV

Comments

• crw2020crw2020 Member Posts: 6

Is this a real question?

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Entirely new game.

For more info check out swtor.com

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• AlexTheTallAlexTheTall Member Posts: 174

Maybe this person didn't fallow the news.

It's a totally new game made by Bioware. Only thing in common with SWG is the IP.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010

Originally posted by RiktorXain

i was just wondering if SWTOR was an expansion to SWG or a new game completely.  Like if you have a character on SWG are you gonna be able to play that one in SWTOR or does everyone have to start from scratch when it comes out?

Hey, I see you are from waterbury. I grew up in Southbury for a good part of my young life.

Just in case your question is serious, no, it's not an expansion and it is made by an entirely different company.

If it's not serious then no soup for you!

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • GygnusGygnus Member Posts: 11

You are all wrong. SWTOR is the next secret MMO that Blizzard is developing.

• bdewbdew Member UncommonPosts: 192

Originally posted by Gygnus

Yeah, in other news they are merging with EA.... the new company will be called Vivendi-ActiBliEAzard-BioMythicware. Then they cooperate with google to take over the world.

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

Originally posted by bdew

Yeah, in other news they are merging with EA.... the new company will be called Vivendi-ActiBliEAzard-BioMythicware. Then they cooperate with google to take over the world.

Hmmmm, that would be awesome, because then we can have google voice commands instead of clicking on action buttons lol

There Is Always Hope!

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

use your internet harder.

• SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772

an expansion to SWG of fun!

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by bdew

You've been lurking here since 2006 with only 31 posts and THIS is what makes you comment? Well done mate - great self control and a clever reply lol  ;)