Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big announcement tomorrow!

Sapience is teasing that there will be some big news for LotrO tomorrow and invites to speculating what it is..

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?&postid=5085455#post5085455

Isengard expansion announcement makes the most sense, what else could it be?

If WoW = The Beatles
and WAR = Led Zeppelin
Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

Comments

• MartufMartuf Member UncommonPosts: 82

Beattles is now going to be available on Itunes...

• ghostinfinitghostinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 552

*Beatles

• lectrocudalectrocuda Member Posts: 604

PVP

To the caterpillar it is the end of the world, to the master, it is a butterfly.

• UW1975UW1975 Member Posts: 183

I can't wait, think we can make it to Isengard!

• ZilverrugZilverrug Member Posts: 132

We'll be taking the hobbits to Isengard!

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

With the latest book. Everything pretty much points towards Isengard. So wouldn't be a big suprise really.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Let's hope it was better than the big surprise for 11-11. Which was a sale in the store.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• World pvp, battlegrounds etc...if its not this then the announcement is not big at all.

• PrinceZarokPrinceZarok Member Posts: 17

Well...they've announced it. It is the Rise Of Isengard expansion!!!

http://www.lotro.com/news/pressreleases/910

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

Its Isengard.

http://community.lotro-europe.com/news.php?id=10903&pagename=news&type=news?

Oh and Unreal

Expanded Monster Play – LOTRO’s monster play system will get a major revamp including opening up the feature to all players, changes to monster player skills and advancement and a brand new region for players to battle for or against the forces of evil.

:)

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

It will be too late for me.  Turbine has let the game grow stale.  When this releases I will be off playing GW2.  This expac comes a year too late.

• RagemasterRagemaster Member UncommonPosts: 131

I played lotro for a few months post release, I always thought their Monster play system was a interesting system that could have really been expanded upon but always felt like a neglected part of the game.

Glad to see its finally getting a revamp, howver... goddamn, fall 2011, who knows what ill be doing then thats like 1 year away!! Alot of games will come out next year, depending on how many of them fail or have bad launches , may determine if LOTRO is worth checking back with then....

• bandontcarebandontcare Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by avalon1000

It will be too late for me.  Turbine has let the game grow stale.  When this releases I will be off playing GW2.  This expac comes a year too late.

I can bet ya won't be playin GW2 because it won't be out :D

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Oh WOW! Isengard. Can't wait to get there. Too bad we have to wait an other year :(

Opening up monster-play. How..? Lets hope that all past Moria will be PvP related, and Ettenmoors will be removed completely (yeah, I really hate the way monster-play is right now)

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by avalon1000

Too late? Does this mean you'll be cancelling your F2P account?

• AphamApham Member UncommonPosts: 99

such a lackluster teaser :- didn't tease me at all sadly.