Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Video* Ascension & CIR vs TOP & co

username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

Nice little PVP video featuring mortal online urban combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyLItJHWWzc

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

Comments

• DiekfooDiekfoo Member Posts: 583

A pretty good video. I linked it in another thread, but it deserve an own thread. I like the end of it when a player in ghost mode makes herself visable.

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

If you had an account you would know that quick shooting a bow does far less damage then a fully drawn bow.  If you had a mortal online forum account you would know that quick shooting bows will also be nerfed in the next patch.  Mortal Online has made large strides in "balancing" weapons and combat styles in game.  There are no more "weapons of the week" weapons.  You'll notice in the videos many different weapons and combat styles used in the game.  

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

... and thats the edited version?  Awesome...MO sells itself.  Keep them coming!

I win!!! LOL@U

• BuniontToesBuniontToes Member Posts: 529

Far better video than the other one (which was simply retarded).

one quesiton:

Why does everyone stand around while someone is whacking on them?

I wouldn't say combat is anywhere close to other games but it looks better than the crapfest shown in other videos.

Comment:

The fade to black sequences are pretty annoying.  If you need to cut simply cut to the music timing.

Originally posted by BuniontToes

one quesiton:

? People don't just stand around while someone is whacking on them. Have you seen the video? 

• maharetmaharet Member Posts: 115

one quesiton:

I wouldn't say combat is anywhere close to other games but it looks better than the crapfest shown in other videos.

Comment:

The fade to black sequences are pretty annoying.  If you need to cut simply cut to the music timing.

Well there is a desync problem they could be moving around but to the person recording it they look like they are standing still.

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by Diekfoo

one quesiton:

? People don't just stand around while someone is whacking on them. Have you seen the video? 

LOL... There so much "standing around" in the above video the PvP looks turn based. 

I win!!! LOL@U

Originally posted by HanoverZ

Originally posted by Diekfoo

one quesiton:

LOL... There so much "standing around" in the above video the PvP looks turn based. 

Where? When in the video. 

• SHOE788SHOE788 Member Posts: 700

Why do attack animations "bounce" off the target when they are swinging a sword and such? It looks dumb.

Originally posted by SHOE788

Why do attack animations "bounce" off the target when they are swinging a sword and such? It looks dumb.

I think it looks lots worse in other MMOs where the sword pass throu the enemy body, even thou the enemy isn't cut in two pieces. In that way MO is more realistic.