Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

perpetuum-online Starts Tomorrow

tbrycelandtbryceland Member Posts: 5

Played the game briefly yesterday and looked interesting. gona sub and give it a try.  not much else out there at the moment and it does look like it has potential.

www.perpetuum-online.com

Comments

• CoolaidCoolaid Member UncommonPosts: 70

Welcome

• gorticgortic Member UncommonPosts: 115

Does anyone know when we can log in? they never specified a time for the early access.

Edit: 18:00 CET 

What time is that to central time -6? 

• TezcatTezcat Member UncommonPosts: 82

Originally posted by gortic

Does anyone know when we can log in? they never specified a time for the early access.

Early Access and the end of the Open Beta phase

Players are welcome to have a free look at Perpetuum before the Open Beta phase ends at 18:00 CET on the 16th of November, 2010. Players with Early Access subscriptions will then be able to enter and play the game at 18:00 CET on the 18th of November, 2010, one full week before the official launch. Early Access subscriptions are currently available on the Perpetuum website (http://www.perpetuum-online.com) while the Open Beta phase lasts. These subscriptions, priced at the usual monthly fee of €8.95/$9.95 depending on the region, will include 7 days of playtime prior to the official launch, 30 days of normal playtime following launch, and 4 weeks of extra extension points.

• TezcatTezcat Member UncommonPosts: 82

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Hopefully you can work this out, though I have my doubts.

Thanks.

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Hmm.. I misread that then.

I already thought that was Central time but they typoe'd.

Edit: Central European Time.

Here's a clock.

Its live at noon.

• Cerebus59Cerebus59 Member Posts: 28

Despite missing out on the OB, I've just subscribed (I like the no client purchase), and installed it. 

Anyone else waiting to jump in at launch time?

Originally posted by Cerebus59

Despite missing out on the OB, I've just subscribed (I like the no client purchase), and installed it. 

Anyone else waiting to jump in at launch time?

Hey, while your waiting this is a good read just found it. http://www.gamereactor.eu/articles/5556/A+talk+about+Perpetuum/

• Cerebus59Cerebus59 Member Posts: 28

Very cool read. Only 10 developers?!?

Looks amazing for such a tiny team.

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

Originally posted by tbryceland

Played the game briefly yesterday and looked interesting. gona sub and give it a try.  not much else out there at the moment and it does look like it has potential.

www.perpetuum-online.com

Last chance ,  40 Mins left.

• xsharkeyesxxsharkeyesx Member Posts: 119

Just play EVE its much more polished and generally better. The only difference is in Perpetuum you are on a bland landscape instead of being in bland space. And to the person who said "This game looks amazing for only having a 10 person team", thats because they reverse engineered the code of EVE and copy/pasted it with adjustments. Its so incredibly obvious not only once you are in game, but also just by looking at screenshots.

`Shark