Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forsaken World Phase 1 CBT

Hello all,

I did a quick search for Forsaken World but didn't find anything particularly new or solid so I posted a new thread.

Has anyone got into Phase 1 of their English Closed Beta Test?

Fortunately I was one of the lucky few that got into Phase 1 on the 27th October and have been having some great fun inside the game despite being capped at 29... which some people hit within 24 hours (within 9 hours in one case, I believe).

On my own personal website I have been compiling my own first impressions and have recently started creating guides for the people who got into Phase 1 and for those people who weren't lucky enough to get in, desperate to get any infomation. For now I think it's best if I don't post my website address for fear of breaking rules, having the banhammer land on my head and ruin my so far, good reputation!

I'd love to hear from other people who are playing in the CBT. Not finding the official forums to be very welcoming!

ElcomeSoft

Comments

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Originally posted by ElcomeSoft                                                                                                                                                              For now I think it's best if I don't post my website address for fear of breaking rules, having the banhammer land on my head and ruin my so far, good reputation!

Its in your signature O.o

• ElcomeSoftElcomeSoft Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by psyknx

Originally posted by ElcomeSoft                                                                                                                                                              For now I think it's best if I don't post my website address for fear of breaking rules, having the banhammer land on my head and ruin my so far, good reputation!

Its in your signature O.o

Doh! I thought I'd only put it in my Website URL on my Profile. Going into my Sig to remove it now.

• GoldiusGoldius Member UncommonPosts: 42

Well a lot of people like myself are playing open beta.The closed beta is only a demo version of the full game really.

I'll be happy to contribute.

• micaelmoraismicaelmorais Member Posts: 88

The most failled closed beta i ever saw in all my life.

I m sick playing pwe game.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Originally posted by micaelmorais

The most failled closed beta i ever saw in all my life.

I m sick playing pwe game.

You're just saying that because you are pissed you didn't get in.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• GoldiusGoldius Member UncommonPosts: 42

I dont think he's pissed for not getting in he probably realised like most of us that there is an open beta already available to be played so why would we waste our time on a so called "closed beta" with character wipes and level cap?

It's like continuing to play a demo when the full game is at your fingertips.You make it sound like its" special to play the closed beta...from my point of view it's a huge waste of time.

Having said that i agree it's a fun game and some of the dungeons are a challenge.

I'm a Lev 34 priest and went to Lighthouse with a party whose avg level was 37 and it was tough.Dam those beach crabs maybe trash but they hit like bosses.The main boss the Peg leg guy is one the of the best looking bosses i've seen in any game he wil make your laugh the 1st time you see him.

We have a 300+ strong guild on the Chinese version(translated to English and having a blast.

Servers are full to capacity and it's only seconds to get in a party for an instance.

Hurry up PWI and get your version to Open Beta!!!

• commando991commando991 Member Posts: 20

Heres a statement from a CBT phase 1 of Forskaen world tester:

nasure1987

ive played this game for 3 weeks now, and i am totally dissapointed.

i just heard about the game like 2 monts be4 phase 1 invite so i didnt nearly waited as long as most of u guys. it was clear from the begin that this game will be f2p so i didnt rly put my expectations to high, but what u get here is just a waste of your free time.

heres my explanation.

1. till like ... lvl 20 u lvl pretty fast, i mean like... 7-8 hours of gaming, after that the experience progress is getting rediculously big. as soon as u hit 20 and get mount and talentpoints ( which are sooo soooo useless) the exp amount needed is a whole nother lvl than from maybe 18-19, and from lvl 30 is just getting horrible...

like i said from 1-20 is pretty simple enough quests its pretty easy. from like 25 u are just nearly only following the main story quest and a side quest here and then. the only way to "really" gain exp is by doin the same damn henry daily quest over and over again ( which u can do 30times a day) some 1-time daily gods trail instance and the other few daily quests. it just repeats like over and over and over and over... u know what i mean.

2. the "main" instances ( and not those fail event instances lke carnival or fort K ) are rediculously boring and so simple that u can easily do it with a tank ( can be warrior as well) a priest and if u dont want to spend hours in the instance a dmg dealer... no need more people. also u only get 1 "main" instance per 10lvl ( so from 20, 30 ..). all of those are exremly small and the exp amount u get even if u do them 5 times a day is so small that i shouldnt even mention it...

3.the skill variete is rediculous. i played till lvl 40 ( jj foff cn version ) my marksam had 4 usefull attacks.. i mean that makes lvling even more fun...

4. dmg balancing is... most of the tanks i saw had bigger brits then the mages.. cmon plz..

5. pvp ... it doesnt even deserves a comment

6. coin system... u have normal money(soul coins) which u get by selling items and "normal" coins which u only get by changing badgees from events or selling items to other players. the real cool stuff u only get with thoose thinks and i think the only other way is to pay for it..

the ONLY good thing about this game ( IN MY OPINION ) is that the graphics are pretty good for a f2p.. but overall it was a huge timewaste for me, and i can just tell to the people who cant wait for open beta or phase 2 if u played p2p mmorpgs before, u should lower ur standards by 300%.

so far ...

p.s. lets make a quiz on how long it takes be4 mr. crabbs or subway to shelly clooses this thread...

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Originally posted by commando991

Heres a statement from a CBT phase 1 of Forskaen world tester:

nasure1987

ive played this game for 3 weeks now, and i am totally dissapointed.

i just heard about the game like 2 monts be4 phase 1 invite so i didnt nearly waited as long as most of u guys. it was clear from the begin that this game will be f2p so i didnt rly put my expectations to high, but what u get here is just a waste of your free time.

heres my explanation.

1. till like ... lvl 20 u lvl pretty fast, i mean like... 7-8 hours of gaming, after that the experience progress is getting rediculously big. as soon as u hit 20 and get mount and talentpoints ( which are sooo soooo useless) the exp amount needed is a whole nother lvl than from maybe 18-19, and from lvl 30 is just getting horrible...

like i said from 1-20 is pretty simple enough quests its pretty easy. from like 25 u are just nearly only following the main story quest and a side quest here and then. the only way to "really" gain exp is by doin the same damn henry daily quest over and over again ( which u can do 30times a day) some 1-time daily gods trail instance and the other few daily quests. it just repeats like over and over and over and over... u know what i mean.

2. the "main" instances ( and not those fail event instances lke carnival or fort K ) are rediculously boring and so simple that u can easily do it with a tank ( can be warrior as well) a priest and if u dont want to spend hours in the instance a dmg dealer... no need more people. also u only get 1 "main" instance per 10lvl ( so from 20, 30 ..). all of those are exremly small and the exp amount u get even if u do them 5 times a day is so small that i shouldnt even mention it...

3.the skill variete is rediculous. i played till lvl 40 ( jj foff cn version ) my marksam had 4 usefull attacks.. i mean that makes lvling even more fun...

4. dmg balancing is... most of the tanks i saw had bigger brits then the mages.. cmon plz..

5. pvp ... it doesnt even deserves a comment

6. coin system... u have normal money(soul coins) which u get by selling items and "normal" coins which u only get by changing badgees from events or selling items to other players. the real cool stuff u only get with thoose thinks and i think the only other way is to pay for it..

the ONLY good thing about this game ( IN MY OPINION ) is that the graphics are pretty good for a f2p.. but overall it was a huge timewaste for me, and i can just tell to the people who cant wait for open beta or phase 2 if u played p2p mmorpgs before, u should lower ur standards by 300%.

so far ...

p.s. lets make a quiz on how long it takes be4 mr. crabbs or subway to shelly clooses this thread...

I already saw this on the forum.  The post he started with this has already been flagged for trolling and closed, so using it in support of your argument might not be a wise idea.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• commando991commando991 Member Posts: 20

PWI forsaken world had a Design a Dungeon contest on their forums and denied a winner james2010a from collecting his phase 1 CBT winnings cause his son was using his pc while he was at work and chatted on their forums.

so they banned winner from the forums and from playing or entering the game.

crabclaw forums mob defrauded contest winner !!!