Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meduli Panorama Screenshots

username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

Users took a bunch of screenshots and "stitched" them together to create large Panorama screenshots.  I hope you enjoy.

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

Comments

• davmac22davmac22 Member Posts: 283

The game looks amazing, everyone has said that from the beginning.  Normally gamers want gameplay more than graphics, but for some reason its the opposite in this game..  please explain?

BTW great pictures, wish more games looked this great

imageimageimage

• jkun666jkun666 Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by davmac22

The game looks amazing, everyone has said that from the beginning.  Normally gamers want gameplay more than graphics, but for some reason its the opposite in this game..  please explain?

BTW great pictures, wish more games looked this great

It's not the opposite, the gameplay is great and so are the visuals.

The main thing people are complaining about are the bugs and/or lack of content in some areas.

• maharetmaharet Member Posts: 115

If the game played as well as it looked there would not be a declining population.   No one ever said the game did not look good.  Instead of posting pics of graphics post threads on the new content that is added or that there is little to no bugs.  But that is not the case.  

• Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Member Posts: 558

I know I must be missing something, but is there any reason why the landscape goes crooked in the second screenshot?

• jkun666jkun666 Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by Kaijin2k3

I know I must be missing something, but is there any reason why the landscape goes crooked in the second screenshot?

the earth isn't flat?

• thorppesthorppes Member Posts: 452

The graphics are great, awesome screenshots by the way. Looks slightly better ingame if I don't say so myself.

The game does play good, it's smooth with combat desync not so noticeable in smaller groups of 10~, once that's fixed the game will play very good. HOWEVER there's just a lack of content =(

• maharetmaharet Member Posts: 115

Originally posted by thorppes

The graphics are great, awesome screenshots by the way. Looks slightly better ingame if I don't say so myself.

The game does play good, it's smooth with combat desync not so noticeable in smaller groups of 10~, once that's fixed the game will play very good. HOWEVER there's just a lack of content =(

That lie is almost as big as the one you pulled when the EPIC patch came out.  I will start posting IRC logs of people complaining about the lag/desync/interpolation problem if you would like.

• Ethereal401Ethereal401 Member Posts: 20
    Can we get more of these panarama screenshots?
  • HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Those are pretty, MO would make a great screen-saver.  image

I win!!! LOL@U

• rainwolfrainwolf Member Posts: 46

Originally posted by HanoverZ

Those are pretty, MO would make a great screen-saver.  image

But it would freeze up and crash all the time even then... sad but true.  Not to mention it'd take a month for you to get it working for you...

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

yea MO is good to look at, the game even runs smooth for me now were as in open beta and early release the game chugged along on minimum i now play on medium with shadows it looks amazing as good as thsoe screenshots and its smooth.

I think the main reason why MO doesnt have a huge player base is. MO is MO it isnt like any other MMO and theres little to no tutorial. Some people just cant take the nature of a pvp centric game one were even in a safe area you can still be killed or stolen from. Whilst others dont like the idea of killing and recieving some sort of punishment for doing so.

The second reason is content. The content MO has is great.  But we need more of it, heres a list of MO features all good or great.

Fishing is probably the best fishing system in any mmo and will get much better with fishing 2.0 adding different lines rods and bait, different depths areas and bait decide what fish you will catch and with aronud 70 fish will make for an involved experience.

Crafting is amazing in MO, the real problem is weapons arent greatly balanced but it is better than before, we are seeing great swords, briar axes, double axes, sledgehammers and spears all being used effectively. But with over 1 million crafting possibilities its obvious they need to make some more of those viable.

I think the most impressive feature of MO is its refining and gathering resources. I love how players have to refine the ore using a variety of different aparatus along with grinding crushing and using furnaces etc to create usable metal. Its my favorite system. Much more involved than eves simple hit refine button or UO's smelt ore. using pack mules to help transport ore, mobile refiing aparatus and having to uhnt down resource nodes with ore in them makes it more involving than any other mmo.

Combat in MO really is unique, in MO its all first person and were your sword hits is what you hit, theres no charge attacks or timed attacks like MMOs were you jsut stand infront of each other and hit abilities, in MO you can block left or right and centre, you can swing left or righ and stab, some weapons have special attacks and it plays out more like elder scrolls/dark messiah combat than traditional mmo combat.

the third reason is SV arent a very experienced or large development team and MO is one of the top 3 most ambitious MMOs ever made probably with Infinity then MO then Archeage then darkfall being the order. they brake stuff, they patch frequently sometimes stuff doenst work as intended but they always listen to what people want. I asked for rabbits we got them we asked for pvp changes and we got them, we aks for social aspects and now they are priority etc. No other dev team listens and is involved so much with the community. The problem is some people cant stand the constant fix break fix break cycle currently going on. But when you compare mo on day one to now theres a huge difference. Darkfall has 1 year more on mo and in another year i guarantee MO will be further along than Darkfall currently.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

Originally posted by deathshroud

yea MO is good to look at, the game even runs smooth for me now were as in open beta and early release the game chugged along on minimum i now play on medium with shadows it looks amazing as good as thsoe screenshots and its smooth.

I think the main reason why MO doesnt have a huge player base is. MO is MO it isnt like any other MMO and theres little to no tutorial. Some people just cant take the nature of a pvp centric game one were even in a safe area you can still be killed or stolen from. Whilst others dont like the idea of killing and recieving some sort of punishment for doing so.

The second reason is content. The content MO has is great.  But we need more of it, heres a list of MO features all good or great.

Fishing is probably the best fishing system in any mmo and will get much better with fishing 2.0 adding different lines rods and bait, different depths areas and bait decide what fish you will catch and with aronud 70 fish will make for an involved experience.

Crafting is amazing in MO, the real problem is weapons arent greatly balanced but it is better than before, we are seeing great swords, briar axes, double axes, sledgehammers and spears all being used effectively. But with over 1 million crafting possibilities its obvious they need to make some more of those viable.

I think the most impressive feature of MO is its refining and gathering resources. I love how players have to refine the ore using a variety of different aparatus along with grinding crushing and using furnaces etc to create usable metal. Its my favorite system. Much more involved than eves simple hit refine button or UO's smelt ore. using pack mules to help transport ore, mobile refiing aparatus and having to uhnt down resource nodes with ore in them makes it more involving than any other mmo.

Combat in MO really is unique, in MO its all first person and were your sword hits is what you hit, theres no charge attacks or timed attacks like MMOs were you jsut stand infront of each other and hit abilities, in MO you can block left or right and centre, you can swing left or righ and stab, some weapons have special attacks and it plays out more like elder scrolls/dark messiah combat than traditional mmo combat.

the third reason is SV arent a very experienced or large development team and MO is one of the top 3 most ambitious MMOs ever made probably with Infinity then MO then Archeage then darkfall being the order. they brake stuff, they patch frequently sometimes stuff doenst work as intended but they always listen to what people want. I asked for rabbits we got them we asked for pvp changes and we got them, we aks for social aspects and now they are priority etc. No other dev team listens and is involved so much with the community. The problem is some people cant stand the constant fix break fix break cycle currently going on. But when you compare mo on day one to now theres a huge difference. Darkfall has 1 year more on mo and in another year i guarantee MO will be further along than Darkfall currently.

Yes, Mortal Online has developed VERY quickly.  It's patched faster then any other MMO I've ever seen, but can we please get some more Panarama screenshots.  I love these things!

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!