Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have all accounts that hav'nt used the cash shop suspended?

OkhamsRazorOkhamsRazor Member Posts: 1,047

Following the recent password reset campaign i found my account had been suspended . Rom is a game I only play casually so no biggie really but its nice to nip in now and again and catch up with a few friends who are wow refugees that play it now . I had a level 20 character in game . I reset my password only to find even after I did that it had been blocked . Upon contacting my friends via msn I found this had happened to several of them in and I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else in europe who has nt used the cash shop or whether this is an isolated issue limited to a small number of players . If its the latter then it seams that it really is'nt free to play after all .

Comments

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

i cant tell if it blocked but i have message of non reset password when tryed to log on. well i'll be not surprised if they block accounts who payed, as this game is trap for ppls money.

got hacked not long ago, no one care to help me out & got no answer when asked to reimburse diamonds.

this game is lame, they only looking for your money and cant make it in decent way.

shame they dont sell game time instate of item shop, as well as they have no idea of what customer service is.

game conception is nice, graphic is great & it could be nice and fun game if was not based on cash shop.

so far i cant recommend it even to try for not to get addict & make same errors of spending lot of money for nothing, as i did.

by the way if any one knows any game control organism for make petition about RoM, pleae let me know, im truly upset by this game.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• VampyrHeartVampyrHeart Member CommonPosts: 30

I know a lot of people have had trouble after password reset, I did myself and I requested another password reset e-mail and then it worked for me, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone.

As for the blocking I can't tell what the reason is for you but I have been IP banned from the game because I live in the Middle East without any notice.

I admit this game would have been fun if it had a good customer service system, or at least understandable forums and relied a little less on the cash shop.

I'm just lucky I didn't get to spend any money on it.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

and for sure you'll be more & more lucky as you'll spend 1000 of $! have fun!

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• tiborsatiborsa Member Posts: 3

I don't think it has something to do with the cash shop. It is probably a bug or something. I haven't spent a coin for this game myself, and don't intend to. People who spend much money for the game don't have to do so, they are just weak to resist. And you can't say that it is not possible to enjoy the game without cash shop items, because i enjoy very much without item mall, and think this is very fun game, probably the best free to play game.