Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy: Exclusive Screens #2

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Reakktor Media, Gamigo and the Black Prophecy dev team have partnered with MMORPG.com to bring you exclusive screenshots throughout the month of November. We are pleased to present the second installment of our exclusive look at Black Prophecy. Check them out in our Black Prophecy Exclusive Screens #2 feature.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bumfmanbumfman Member Posts: 276

The graphics are looking clean and nice. I hope the gameplay is as good as the graphics.

Work hard Play Harder

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Rumour is that gameplay is at least as good as Freelancer PC

• SirGradySirGrady Member UncommonPosts: 30

any news on release date ? There isn't much left of 2010. maybe i missed it...

G.

• matrixvsmatrixvs Member Posts: 179

Originally posted by Lobotomist

it aint been in beta and its unresponsive and the say leveling goes sucks.

• ThorHalThorHal Member Posts: 89

Originally posted by matrixvs

it aint been in beta and its unresponsive and the say leveling goes sucks.

it is in closed beta

• micaelmoraismicaelmorais Member Posts: 88

The game will be f2p and will be publish by gamigo for global service.

take a look in gamigo games especially to loong, its in cb right now and its the most  sucess game in china.

40 milions chinese playing the loong powe of dragon.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

if so, that's promising.  Hard to say if that kind of gameplay can keep you into an MMO, but I sure hope so.

• UsulDaNeriakUsulDaNeriak Member Posts: 640

the last i know is, that open beta should start in November 2010. i doubt, this will happen. we should have heard more about the game, if they would be ready to go for open-beta soon.

rumour says, its just a space-shooter with rudimentary rpg-elements. we will see ....

played: Everquest I (6 years), EVE (3 years)
    months: EQII, Vanguard, Siedler Online, SWTOR, Guild Wars 2
    weeks: WoW, Shaiya, Darkfall, Florensia, Entropia, Aion, Lotro, Fallen Earth, Uncharted Waters
    days: DDO, RoM, FFXIV, STO, Atlantica, PotBS, Maestia, WAR, AoC, Gods&Heroes, Cultures, RIFT, Forsaken World, Allodds

• c0796c0796 Member UncommonPosts: 39

Looking good. We so desperately need a new space battle game, sure hope we see this released in next few months.

• DaedalEVEDaedalEVE Member Posts: 39

Originally posted by UsulDaNeriak

the last i know is, that open beta should start in November 2010. i doubt, this will happen. we should have heard more about the game, if they would be ready to go for open-beta soon.

rumour says, its just a space-shooter with rudimentary rpg-elements. we will see ....

Rumor is right. I know someone who was in the closed beta. There was a bunch of problems with their forum (peopel being unable to login to the beta section to give feedback) and he gave the mods there all sorts of hell over it, and told them to go to hell and left the beta. 

The point is, he said everything looked nice, but it was really really basic. Actually said that it was like Freelancer, but not as good. He also said that support is really bad, because no one ever got back to him about the forum issue. It wasn't until he raised hell in a public channel that anyone at reakktor payed any attention. 

I might not have done the same thing he did, but I can understand why he was frustrated.