Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back & Loving it!

konrad16660konrad16660 Member Posts: 182

After buying FFXIV, I was so appalled I rage quit the game and thought too myself why did I ever leave EQ2.  So,.....I re-subbed too EQ2 and I am absolutely loving it.  I got back into my old guild and it is still alive and well.  I am totally overwhelmed with things to do and places to explore.  There is so much content!  I decided I'm not going to leave ever again, because no other games have so much to offer, and most of all a really great community of players.  Seriously, that is the crowning point of it all.  The players are mature, really helpful and love EQ2 as well.  Seeya in game!  Unrest server ftw!

Comments

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

it always helps to get another game to get yourself some perspective.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

Never say never.  But I'm glad you are enjoying yourself :)

• meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

It is true....WOW brought in a lot of terrible people into the MMO genre.  I have never seen so much selfishness or childish behavior before I played wow.  I never sw that in EQ or EQ2.

EQ2 has more to offer in terms of game play than any other game I have played or read about.  I just wish the graphics and processing was a bit different but I am sure that will be the case in EQ Next.

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

yeah there was never selfishness or immature behaviour in EQ....

Now why did SOE make the Play Nice Policy again.... Hrmm....

• meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

They made it cause of all the wow kids!

But yea, there are always nasty ppl but they are the majority in wow and a minority in EQ(2)

• ShienShien Member Posts: 26

EQII it's a such diverse game but people always have the grass it's greener attitude and want to try new things, which is human nature, but  when we come back, that's when we  truly appreciate EQII again =)

• BurnthebedBurnthebed Member Posts: 443
    I loved eqII but I never had anyone to group with.

The sleeper awakes...and rides his dirtbike to the mall.