Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shooters

2»

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Well seeing your exact requests, try UT2k4. Onslaught has vehicles, turrets, guarding points, and utter destruction. Enjoi'.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Originally posted by Kiamde
    Well seeing your exact requests, try UT2k4. Onslaught has vehicles, turrets, guarding points, and utter destruction. Enjoi'.

Lmao he mensioned that in his first post. but hey dude i dont know what your thinking (origional poster) but ut2k4 is by far not old or out of date like you may think. Although it doesnt have many people playing online which is wierd.

If I were you I would get half-life 2 and then download some mods based on the things you want. there is one called source forts where you have to use objects to build a fort and protect your flag. there is also a tactical mod that came out that i cant remember the name but you get the point.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by sidebuster

Lmao he mensioned that in his first post. but hey dude i dont know what your thinking (origional poster) but ut2k4 is by far not old or out of date like you may think. Although it doesnt have many people playing online which is wierd.

If I were you I would get half-life 2 and then download some mods based on the things you want. there is one called source forts where you have to use objects to build a fort and protect your flag. there is also a tactical mod that came out that i cant remember the name but you get the point.

their are a lot of people playing UT2k4, partially because its for people like me who for some reason have people to program incompatibility issues with steam.

i think theres at least 100,000 to 200,000 people who actively play online. i know thats not as much as CS, or HL2, but its not a small number.

and i play online every day, and i bought a nice little headset just for it. and im actually pretty good i think i never really get on the super losing side of matches im usually in the lower end of the top.

this takes lots and lots of practice....... but one time someone shot down my plane with a shield gun at the junkyard......... i dont know how or if it was freak chance or a hack.........

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

100,000-200,000? Hardly. Probably 15,000 a day. Check the numbers and do some simple estimations hehe/

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

100,000-200,000? Hardly. Probably 15,000 a day. Check the numbers and do some simple estimations hehe/

not a day, but that are active online. sry if i confused anyone. meaning they will play 2-3 times a week.

so 100-200 thousand is more or less accurate in that regard.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• mister_GuSmister_GuS Member Posts: 811

it seems like this guy is looking for a mindless fragfest kinda game

In my opinion those games Suck moose cock

So yeah go play halo or w/e it is u want

Still think CS or CoD is way better any day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition
    120 gigs of HD

REMEMBER: He who hates the beaner, Will loose his WIENER!