Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

harvest moon online

being a big fan of the harvest moon series, this game looks interesting, are there any rumors concerning this game? TY ::::08::

Comments

• ShownderShownder Member Posts: 72

If you mean www.harvestmoononline.com I wouldn't hold my breath =/ 2 Years ago I found that site and was totally excited about the game. Well, its been 2 years now and NOTHING has changed there. The game will never release.

The site is now just basically a forum with a tiny community of fans that have that single ray of hope. The developers have no ETA of even an alpha test, they just tell people not to ask when it's comming out as they are developing it in their spare time.

---------------------------------------------
    Tested: SWG, Sims, EVE, CoH, RO, Darkages, Neocron, AO, Lineage 2, ATITD 2, AC 2, WoW, MxO, LotRO, Armada Online, VsoH

Playing: WoW

Waiting for: StO

• gamingdudegamingdude Member Posts: 179

crap

• spookytoothspookytooth Member Posts: 508

It would be a realy neat game if the devs were actualy serious about making it.
    Maybe in another 3 years when they've made no progress they'll experience a "moment of clarity" and either start working to finish it or just give up.
    On another note: register on their forums cuz when(if) they actualy have something they're going to send emails to let everyone know.

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    Funny this thread pops up 3 days after i pick up harvest moon for game cube for my gf shes already super addicted if there was an online version id probably never get sex again. Heh i guess im busy with guildwars anyway.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Shownder

If you mean www.harvestmoononline.com I wouldn't hold my breath =/ 2 Years ago I found that site and was totally excited about the game. Well, its been 2 years now and NOTHING has changed there. The game will never release.
    The site is now just basically a forum with a tiny community of fans that have that single ray of hope. The developers have no ETA of even an alpha test, they just tell people not to ask when it's comming out as they are developing it in their spare time.

You know it's not official right? It's just some group of people trying to make somthing they like and can't.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• SuddenBladeSuddenBlade Member Posts: 28

MMORPG creators need to look around and see what people really want. It's abit stupid games like Pokemon and Harvest Moon haven't been released. These games would beat all games such as Star Wars etc. All I ever see is hack and slash, constant grind... These kind of games done with good graphics would be excellent.

• hi675hi675 Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Originally posted by Shownder

You know it's not official right? It's just some group of people trying to make somthing they like and can't.

Sadly, I think your right. If it's not out this year it never will be.

www.freewebs.com/lyonheart/
    www.freeweb.socm/lyonheart/download
    http://moccati.proboards18.com
    https://proxify.com

• gamingdudegamingdude Member Posts: 179

NOOOOOOO! HARVEST MOON IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIME!! AND I LOVE MMORPGS! NOW IT WONT BE COMING OUT!!!!! MY WORLD IS SLOWLY CRUMBLING BENEATH MEEEE- aah watever im gonna go play friends of mineral town now ::::35::