Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there any support at all for this game?

DAHBOODAHBOO Member UncommonPosts: 137

I filled out there suport form on nov 27th. I have not even got 1 reply at all in the 14 days so far, not even a e-mail saying we are working on your problem.  I also re-sent the request on the nov 4th and that has not got any reply of any kind at all either  wtf is going on over there??

Comments

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

only paying customers get support. f2pers get "self-service online" support. presumably this means on their faq database.

EDIT: apologies if i turn out to be full of it.

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Turbine apparently has some trouble with their email/ticket support. CM in Europe are alot better, i usually get a reply the same day. I heard good things about Turbines phone support though, if you do get through that is.

Then again it never hurts to check your spam folder either ... 

• theartisttheartist Member Posts: 553

Originally posted by atticusbc

only paying customers get support. f2pers get "self-service online" support. presumably this means on their faq database.

This.

But if you've got too technical of a problem I, who recently bought some point, have like 21 more days of support left. I can inquiry for you and wouldn't mind helping out.

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Originally posted by theartist

Originally posted by atticusbc

This.

But if you've got too technical of a problem I, who recently bought some point, have like 21 more days of support left. I can inquiry for you and wouldn't mind helping out.

If this was the case i would suspect he would have received an automated reply, probably with instructions on how to subscribe. Also im fairly convinced that the limited support applies ingame only, you can still file bugreports or fill out forms on their website. Also they WILL help you with any sort of account issues regardless of your status, for example if your premium account doesn't have what it should have etc.

Bottom line, its highly unlikely they would completely ignore and trash his contact attempts, be it in email or webform.

• SplatzorSplatzor Member UncommonPosts: 92

Over in DDO land it takes about 2-3 weeks to get any kind of help , other than a reply that it is being forwarded to the next step in the process.  They must only have a few trained monkeys tapping on the keyboards.

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271

I submited a ticket yesterday and I got a tell from a GM in 15 mins ready to help me.

You must stay online with the charater you submited the tricket. I am a VIP customer though.