Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone have any recruit a friend left?

downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

for the live servers

Comments

• wertaxwertax Member UncommonPosts: 68

Originally posted by downtoearth

for the live servers

Yes, got 10+ left, but i need your e-mail adress for that,

you can send it to me in a PM, or post it here (scrambled like : mailme at somewhere dot com ).

Greetings,

Ortahr.

• MorgaurMorgaur Member UncommonPosts: 196

got some too if you need :)

• forshizzle00forshizzle00 Member Posts: 3

I'd like to try out EQ2.  If you could PM me with a registration code I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

• wertaxwertax Member UncommonPosts: 68

Originally posted by forshizzle00

I'd like to try out EQ2.  If you could PM me with a registration code I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

Still would need an email-adress(yours) for that Forshizzle, sorry!

Edit: (Got your PM, and created the invitation)!

Greetings,

Ortahr.

• Deuce6Deuce6 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Wouldn't mind trying this as well.  PM sent.

Thanks.

Edit: Completed, no longer needed.

• Deuce6Deuce6 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Removed double post.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

Are there any bonuses for the friend trial invites or why not just use the normal trial?

Thanks! Also, any advice on which server to choose? :)

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862

Originally posted by JayFiveAlive

Are there any bonuses for the friend trial invites or why not just use the normal trial?

If anyone has one free, please send one to jayfivealive at gmail

Thanks! Also, any advice on which server to choose? :)

I'm quite certain that the old regular trial is gone; I tried following a link to it a while back and was directed to the EQ2X free-to-play site.  So your choices are EQ2X or Recruit-a-Friend invitations.

Recruit-a-Friend does have some bonuses, mostly for the inviter.  Group with the invited friend to get bonus XP; mentor the invited friend to give them 10% bonus XP.  If the friend converts to a paying subscriber, get some free sub time and a mount.  Use the mount while mentoring a friend to give them more bonus XP.

Recruit-a-Friend gives access to the same content as the old free trial: everything up to Rise of Kunark.  If anyone is interested, I have a couple of buddy keys (14-day trials) from the retail boxes of The Complete Collection (expansion after RoK), and Sentinel's Fate (latest expansion), good thru the end of the year.  These give access to the later content, though that may not be so useful to a new player.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

I subbed and am on Oasis, figure once they merge with Befallen it will be a fairly high pop server. Really enjoying it so far.. am a ranger level 7.

• reticentjunereticentjune Member Posts: 6

I've got some too. Send a PM if interested.