Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Populated Sever

NicroxNicrox Member Posts: 140

Hey Peeps

I'd like to re-sub and start playing EQ2 again. My characters are on Blackburrow  and I'm not sure if that server is well populated anymore which servers are the most populated for pve. If I was to do character transfer which server should I pick or should I stay with Blackburrow.

Comments

• rangbandrangband Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by Nicrox

Hey Peeps

I'd like to re-sub and start playing EQ2 again. My characters are on Blackburrow  and I'm not sure if that server is well populated anymore which servers are the most populated for pve. If I was to do character transfer which server should I pick or should I stay with Blackburrow.

Blackburrow is going to be merged with Everfrost which should result in a pretty decent population.  I would suggest you stay where you are and see how it pans out.   I think around 10days from now is when the mergers are going to happen.

• rangbandrangband Member Posts: 34

This is how the servers are going to look after the merger.    AB, CB, LDL, Storms, Naggy and Vox will no merge the rest will combine.   Result should be AB , CB and Naggy will no longer be the most populated server

Antonia Bayle (25 Viewing)

???????????? ??????? ???????!

Crushbone (13 Viewing)

Guk and Nektulos (45 Viewing)

Lucan D'Lere (28 Viewing)

Nagafen (81 Viewing)

Oasis and Befallen (41 Viewing)

Splitpaw and Runnyeye (34 Viewing)

Storms (1 Viewing)

Test Server (1 Viewing)

Unrest and Najena (27 Viewing)

Valor and Innovation (26 Viewing)

Vox (9 Viewing)

• NicroxNicrox Member Posts: 140

Originally posted by rangband

Originally posted by Nicrox

Hey Peeps

Blackburrow is going to be merged with Everfrost which should result in a pretty decent population.  I would suggest you stay where you are and see how it pans out.   I think around 10days from now is when the mergers are going to happen.

I guess I came back to EQ2 at the right time if the merge happens in 10 days.

• NicroxNicrox Member Posts: 140

Blackburrow and Everfrost are just dead/empty SOE needs too merge more servers together.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

Thinking of playing EQ2 againa s well, never got above lvl 20 because I ended up playing other MMOs, but getting bored waiting for Rift and other games so may give EQ2 a fair shot... do they know roughly which server will be the most populated?

I use to play on Rallos Zek back in the day, I tried the PvP server here and it was a CF of getting killed constantly... not what I remembered of the old days on EQ1 heh. Are battlegrounds any fun?