Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World - anyone got any new news about this game?

The Secret World - anyone got any new news about this game?

trailer -

official footage -

official website - http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/

Comments

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981

not to nitpick, but isn't it "The Secret World" ?

otherwise, info seems to go in bursts. We here enough to get excited, then quiet for a bit. Rinse and repeat. :)

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

It's called The Secret World, and no Funcom havn't really released much to do with it at the moment. A few trailers here and there, I think the latest one was focused on the London Hub. Looked pretty cool.

Your best bet would be to keep checking their twitter and facebook, thats the best way for information these days :)

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

The info I'm most curious about where this game is concerned is does Funcom plan to follow the patter of the last two releases they had with all the double speak and excuses laced with false advertising.

Some of the ideas behind the game seem rather intriguing but if they are just going to do what they are known for I won't even try it down the line.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• elitekittyelitekitty Member Posts: 15

im curios if its going to be free to play or buy 1 time or pay monthly fees

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

I can pretty confidently say it will be pay to play. probably around the normal £9/month .. however AoC was more for some reason.