Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the one thing missing from GW

khanezhyraykhanezhyray Member Posts: 47

I think the one thing missing from GW is the ability to fly by riding on animals or something else. That would be cool. I also think that GW should offer a fully connected universe so that you didn't always have to go through the portals.

I LIKE PIE!!! do you?

Comments

• ikraikra Member Posts: 339

remember, having a connected universe is virtually impossible... when ou are inside a map, that map is pre loaded into you computers RAM... think about the whole map being thrown into you Random Access Memory... it would cause you a long time to load the whole map... and there are also special reasons why this is so...

Yes I agree with having animals where you can go ride on.. but disagree with the flying thing.. why? don't see it appropriate in this game...

i~ku~ra

• khanezhyraykhanezhyray Member Posts: 47

flying is just plain cool =)

I LIKE PIE!!! do you?

• whitexninjawhitexninja Member Posts: 6

We should be able to ride animals, well the class that can get them (eg. ranger only... or if you have a ranger in party with you, he should allow you to make use of his pet) but the flying would be pointless, the maps aren't, uh, what would be the correct term, explorable enough(?) to fly in them, they're rather like linear game maps, where you have a set path, and there are too many areas you can't get too, like you can't walk off cliffs, or into bushes, we should be allowed to walk off cliffs, it would make travel time shorter, because we wouldn't have to walk along the path until we get to the place under the cliff.

yeah.. i think the same way.. but that would be in a different game.... =]

i~ku~ra

• MalomeisterMalomeister Member Posts: 86
    wtf.  flying is pointless.  i agree on riding aniamls which they may implement in expansions.  but flying??  u can teleport around the map. 

Violence

• DarkZeus89DarkZeus89 Member Posts: 1
    Well, maybe in the upcoming expansions we will see mountables.

mountables i verily agree... and i know it will be cool

i~ku~ra