Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fukien Tea Tree

VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065

Well, I've been thinking lately and I've decided on getting myself a Bonsai tree, I've had this little desire for awhile and I could use one of these to teach me some patience. (and give me something to do during the day) I'm thinking of buying this http://bonsai-mart.com/xlarge_indoor_bonsai_fukien_tea_tree_kit.html. Quite positive its the only thing I need since I'm a sort of newb at this.

Only thing that worries me is watering it they say after a years time I'll need to replace the soil cause it sposedly doesn't retain the water as well and loses its nutrients. How would I replace the soil without destroying my tree's roots? Kinda scary to think that and, put alot of work into it then it all goes down the drain in one bad repotting. I hope its not too hard to do if someone knows tell me, It'd help me out.

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I might get me one of those trees too.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    I have asked for one of these trees from my parents for like 3 years now !

Im just going to buy it next time I see one of these trees like look nice to
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Xclipz
    I have asked for one of these trees from my parents for like 3 years now !

Im just going to buy it next time I see one of these trees like look nice to

I think I seen one at wal-mart once. try checking there.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065
    Walmart has books on how to care for it.