Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just for Fun: the Moon

EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

How Long do you think it will be before someone vandalises the Moon.

Linkie

If you think about it Lasers are getting stronger by the day, You can pop Ballons with ones you can buy from thinkgeek and these guys so its not to crazy of a Idea that someone or a group could pull something like this off in our lifetime.

So what,10 Years, 50 years, 100? And Will the people who do it, get into trouble?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
—Samuel Adams

Comments

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

A gigantic middle finger would be way better than a smiley face imo. =P

• Someone will probably try to write their name in it, but their laser will run out of power two and a half letters in.

Personally I wouldn't mess with it, some horrible mythological thing would probably happen, like stumbling on a goddess bathing in the woods who gets angry, turns you into a stag, and shoots you through the neck with a silver arrow. Or getting ripped to pieces by angry werewolves.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

I say about 50 years.

Even if it is not laser, we will find a way to leave marks there.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Maybe with a huge cheese grater.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams