Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMO(s) are you currently playing?

Comments

• Waiting for GWs and Rift.

• EcabanaEcabana Member Posts: 95

On MMOs break. Waiting on Rift.

Playing Blood Bowl:Legendary Edition. Not an MMO but has a nice multiplayer aspect.

• I'm playing Darkfall with some EVE on the side. As for non mmo's, I play Minecraft.

• JimMorenoJimMoreno Member UncommonPosts: 21

Ultima Online

Lord of the Rings Online

Dungeons & Dragons Online

World of Warcraft

Myst Online

Jim H. Moreno

• sentry13sentry13 Member Posts: 115

I bounce around these days, hopefully something god will come along that I can focus on.  This month Im playing Warhammer and LotRO.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

Originally posted by JimMoreno

<>

Myst Online

What version of Myst Online are you playing, and can you give me a link? The Myst Online I used to play shut down, or at least I thought it did.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it, sweet. 

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I'm not...

Nothing so far seems to draw me in the way I want it to so I wait.  When I want to play something however I do load up Neverwinter Nights or Minecraft.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• YohanuYohanu Member UncommonPosts: 215

Ultima Online on a very addictive freeshard.

• IthiIthi Member Posts: 43

Welllllll......

!. I have a lifetime founder's membership to LOTRO, but I don't play; my husband and I usually duo MMO's, and we cannot continue the story in LOTRO with only us two.  This makes for tedium and cringeworthy grinding.  Plus, everybody looks alike (picky detail, I know, but...) and the world feels very small.  You can get from one end of a zone to the other in almost no time.

2. I play Free Realms with my daughter, but it is not "my" game.

3. We play WoW at the present time, although with a moan and a sigh.  We re-subbed because of the Cataclysm expansion coming up, just to see if there would be some game left in the old horse.  We shall see.  I hate, Hate, HATE the avatars and graphics in this game (the trees are put together in flat plates, for heaven's sake, and the elves have Popeye arms, not to mention their FACES).  We are hoping it will give us something to do until Guild Wars 2 comes out.

4. The main game I like to play at this time is (still) Guild Wars.  Been playing it for 5 years now, and have not run out of fun yet.  I will still probably play it when its Big Brother comes out.

• TheMinnTheMinn Member Posts: 397

I have planeswalker too. Have yet to try it yet since I always buy games on special when, in reality, I have like 10 games I am currently playing. Steam has too many good sells. Message me if you want to play a game, I am sure I will suck but oh well.

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640
    Originally posted by Ithi

Welllllll......
    !. I have a lifetime founder's membership to LOTRO, but I don't play; my husband and I usually duo MMO's, and we cannot continue the story in LOTRO with only us two.  This makes for tedium and cringeworthy grinding.  Plus, everybody looks alike (picky detail, I know, but...) and the world feels very small.  You can get from one end of a zone to the other in almost no time.
    2. I play Free Realms with my daughter, but it is not "my" game.
    3. We play WoW at the present time, although with a moan and a sigh.  We re-subbed because of the Cataclysm expansion coming up, just to see if there would be some game left in the old horse.  We shall see.  I hate, Hate, HATE the avatars and graphics in this game (the trees are put together in flat plates, for heaven's sake, and the elves have Popeye arms, not to mention their FACES).  We are hoping it will give us something to do until Guild Wars 2 comes out.
    4. The main game I like to play at this time is (still) Guild Wars.  Been playing it for 5 years now, and have not run out of fun yet.  I will still probably play it when its Big Brother comes out.

Do you mind pointing me in the direction of the game that your used to playing that makes you feel that Lotros zones are small? I mean lotro zones are about three times the size of Wow zones. Unless your used to vanguard you must be playing a game I haven't had the pleasure of playing yet.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

Nothing. Last game I played was LotRO . I am considering EQ 2 .I do have a level 65 ranger I think on one server and a platoon of various levels of fury ,defiler and mystic . I am now playing only RTS and Single player RPGs.

Chamber of Chains
  • highvoltahighvolta Member UncommonPosts: 130

Guild Wars and just started WAR. Love the pvp :-)

• Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

Subbed to wow, it's my default game and honestly the best and most stable fantasy game on the market. I'm subbed to Lotro as well as a back up, it's arguably the second most stable game in the market and it's graphics are a refreshing change from the cartoony pixels of wow.

However I should probably take a break from gaming as I have 3 mid term papers to write in the next 2 weeks...

Make it so...

• ShadewalkerShadewalker Member Posts: 299

EQ2 Live (my son runs an old second account, as with EQ before it this is my default game)

EQ2 Extended (a friend plays it and I also enjoy the more populated areas and starting over with nothing - plus it gives me extra character slots and is fully free with my Station Access)

LoTRO (2 lifetime accounts so I dip in and out of it as the mood takes me)

AoC (paid for a year due to the discount and have to decide shortly whether to renew. Great game but lacking in variety and especially needs an overhaul of the crafting and harvesting)

Vanguard (included in my Station Access so I dip in and out of it from time to time but it's really deserted)

WoW, Fallen Earth and Warhammer (I activate my subs from time to time and enjoy them all but not as a main game)

All of the above are played solo/duo and PvE only except for scenarios in WAR.

Bought FFXIV Collector's Edition but it's crap so I cancelled.

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Vindictus, not your average MMORPG. Fast game-play, control your own attacks, you can actually dodge attacks unlike most.  Can kill everything with almost every object on the map, Great graphics, large and friendly community and it's FREE!!! :D

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

For main game when I want to be challenged and possibly engaged enough that I may be too afraid to get up and go pee ... Darkfall. For side games that I can play for instant gratification only 10 minutes at a time and easy enough to play while eating and listening to music would be Guildwars and Global Agenda. Current favorite solo game would be Mount and Blade:  Warband and I bought Starcraft 2 a few months ago but I haven't played it yet. I also am playing CoD and Quake on the side.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• xenoclixxenoclix Member UncommonPosts: 298

WAR - Forever free trial - but on a 14 day reactivation trial aswell from my char.

EQ2X - Free server

CoHO - RTS/RPGish, not really a MMO but close enough

Monster Forest - F2P - turn based pet game

LOCO - F2P third person DOTA

Darkfall - 14 day free trial

FFXIV - quit now but still got my free 30 days going

LOTRO - F2P version

As you can prob see most of the games i go back and forth to are F2P versions or trials that i tend to pick up randomly for dif games. Next year is where it begins for some serious MMO gaming and subscription - till it dies down again and we have the repeat like this year lol.

Happy gaming everyone :/

• dragowulfdragowulf Member UncommonPosts: 20

Nothing

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

LotRO: It's my default game. I have a sub, and generally buy points one or twice a month as well. It's a fantastically solid game, and there's so much to do.

Aion:  I haven't been playing Aion much recently. But I still keep it subbed for my infrequent forrays into Elysea.

FFXIV: My playtime has dwindled recently. If they fix the lack of content in the game it could become my primary game.

<3

Originally posted by dragowulf

DCUO beta.

not afraid of the NDA I see

Originally posted by dreamscaper

LotRO: It's my default game. I have a sub, and generally buy points one or twice a month as well. It's a fantastically solid game, and there's so much to do.

Aion:  I haven't been playing Aion much recently. But I still keep it subbed for my infrequent forrays into Elysea.

FFXIV: My playtime has dwindled recently. If they fix the lack of content in the game it could become my primary game.

I am the same with you when it comes to Aion. I have a sub right now, also. I still think its a good MMO and have yet to experience 'the grind". The new inclusion of solo dungeons is pretty rad. Def. a MMO i will be playing on/off for the next couple years.

• AshindaiAshindai Member Posts: 56

Age of Conan

EVE

and

Darkfall (14-day trial)

Looking forward to GW2, TSW, and whatever CCP does with World of Darkness.

Originally posted by Ashindai

Age of Conan

EVE

and

Darkfall (14-day trial)

Looking forward to GW2, TSW, and whatever CCP does with World of Darkness.

what race/name are you in DF? I just resubbed, again, today and am enjoying it thus far. EvE i play on and off, its fun but i can never still it for more than a month. AoC...i would resub but I still play like 3 other MMOs and as much as I would love to I focus on the others.