Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do Video games affect your lifestyle? (Inv.Project)

I'm elaborating an investigation project with some other students for my university and we would like your collaboration with us by filling this short survey please.

Thank you very much. 

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Why are we always getting tested here :|

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• gogodrgogodr Member Posts: 6

It is not a test. It is just information we need for our project.

• JackyM2010JackyM2010 Member Posts: 22

survey, ??? image  is this Google Projects, you mean is that  true that Google already Invest Million dollars with zynga and 

are you the survey Teams image  If you can answer my question I will fill that survey

PS. Just courius image lolz

No no, we are a group of students from The University of Lima doing this investigation project.

Google appears there since we are using their docs system because of the features it offers.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Originally posted by gogodr

It is not a test. It is just information we need for our project.

lol I did the survey, I just meant allot of people come here to do surveys as well :p

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

thanks.

well the survey takes 30 or 40 seconds to fill and it is to help a nice cause, a serious investigation project.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

Another one huh but you students should be spending college drinking and getting Laid and not these funky surveys ill answer it so you guys can get busy

• ShinamiShinami Member UncommonPosts: 825

Sorry..

This survey feels like a smoke-screen to me. Why would a "university" need a survey unless they were trying to either completely prove something or completely disprove something? The fact you are asking online is proof that you don't have enough subjects offline.

Now here is something interesting for you: 

Online surveys in real world studies are usually denied professionally due to presenting a bias. They also have several major "Confounding Factors" in their results. Sampling Bias is both a confounding factor and a bias which represent themselves, which means if the University of Lima is "intelligent" enough to figure out, they would not allow you to take such a survey or accept it unless you wish to generate results and then sugar-coat your findings. 

before someone else start jumping in conslusions.

This study is being made for our research class. we are not a professional group but a group of students.

Also before starting the online surveys we had a talk with our teacher and got his aproval since the theme was about videogames and the best way to approach videogamers was in videogaming forums.

about it being biased I dont see how that could be different in an online survey and a fisical one.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

I was happy to give you some feedback, as I myself have used this site for school projects as well.  Usually the community here is eager to help out. =)

I hope you get an "A" in your class, because I sure know the fine folks at mmorpg.com helped me with mine. =)

thank you very much, all the help is apreciated.