Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live update 8 on test

xminatorxminator Member Posts: 306

*** Headlines ***

- Experience two new quest-based instanced adventure areas for soloers and small group players!
- Explore a new four-group level 50 epic raid adventure!
- Managing your guild is even easier with our new improved Guild window!
- Spirit shards absorb automatically when you get near them!
- Status upkeep reductions now visible when inspecting furniture!
- New treasures added to many epic boss fights!

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=tup&message.id=50#M50

Comments

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

still boring.

zz

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

r1tual

I have no problems whatsoever about you hating this game.

However, please watch your responses. Simple negative answers like that will spurn flames and inevitably get a thread, which means well, locked.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

nice, i like that "Spirit shards absorb automatically when you get near them!" part. i never even thought of that before but i like it.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• NoubourneNoubourne Member Posts: 349

Dear Sony,

Quit adding new content to EQ2 for free. I'm still not done with what you provided at release. Also, removing minor annoyances from the game has to stop soon, because quite frankly, there aren't that many left.

Thanks.

Habit is not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed down the stairs one step at a time. - Mark Twain

Originally posted by Noubourne
    Dear Sony,Quit adding new content to EQ2 for free. I'm still not done with what you provided at release. Also, removing minor annoyances from the game has to stop soon, because quite frankly, there aren't that many left.Thanks.

lmao!

XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

Originally posted by Nihilanth

nice, i like that "Spirit shards absorb automatically when you get near them!" part. i never even thought of that before but i like it.

Yeah nice how 6 months after launch that they are just fixing bugs that were reported in beta image

How nice of Sony to release a game with known bugs where it is a headache to recover a shard that is in shallow water.

How nice of them to just fix it now image

Lets watch all the fanboys say how awesome SOE for coming out with this Awesome feature image

Sorry Enigma.  I dont think EQ2 is THAT bad.  I just dont see how anyone can play it for actual fun and entertainment.   I appreciate the work it takes,  but that doesnt mean I respect them as brilliant programmers or designers;  because I dont.

um, it wasnt a bug. it was just something you had to do. damn, lol, do you go looking for ways to dis eq2?

XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

Of course he does. He can't play WoW since the servers are always down, he has a lot of time.