Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making a Game

2»

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Xzaro

Originally posted by dekron

Originally posted by Vampyr
    if u email me crap i can edit for free..... im good at english.
    I just had to laugh at that particular line. It just sounds so contradictary to itself. image

Yeah I know, I said something similar to him in another thread when he said something like he's a good writer, while having sentence structure and spelling errors.

Back on topic, you still haven't answered me yet (the original poster/creator of this thread, whatever his name is). Do you know any programming languages?

He said he knew html and php, and well, html isn't a programming language and php is barely one. image
  • vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

you tools why didnt anyone comment on my story plot line... I thought it was good :(

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by dekron
    Originally posted by Xzaro Originally posted by dekronOriginally posted by Vampyr if u email me crap i can edit for free..... im good at english.
    I just had to laugh at that particular line. It just sounds so contradictary to itself. imageYeah I know, I said something similar to him in another thread when he said something like he's a good writer, while having sentence structure and spelling errors.
    Back on topic, you still haven't answered me yet (the original poster/creator of this thread, whatever his name is). Do you know any programming languages?He said he knew html and php, and well, html isn't a programming language and php is barely one. image

Thread creator - SUPERMANT
    Person who replied to my original question - TheGimp

Look closer, see the name differences? I know I know, hard to tell, eh?

• SUPERMANTSUPERMANT Member Posts: 18
    Ok I am 16 so i dont know what programing languages are my plan is to learn all the computer game programing later in my higher grades of high scholl + colledge. So what I am doin now is getting an awsome Story line some character descriptions, renders and sketches, Settin+ town renders + sketches, and weapon renders + sketches. That way when i learn all of the game programing i will have an awsome game all ready planned out. I think much about thisimage

-SUPERMANT-
    KING OF CHAOS

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065

If you want a story start a story thread.  It takes real work to monitor it and keep it working well,  What I did once was start a post with my story, then asked people to add to it after a couple days on the thread I'd get a few responses choose some of the good ones edit it to my liking and thank them for their input.  I got pretty far but, stopped and gave it to another friend who helped in the process of making it.  Usually when it gets so far you will have to omit parts in posting or w/e for newer viewers to give their input to keep it fresh.  Its called the neverending story process.

Find a positive or productive forum to post it in and have fun.

• SUPERMANTSUPERMANT Member Posts: 18
    Thank you for the advice i will do that when i have a better idea of what i want to happen in the storyimage

-SUPERMANT-
    KING OF CHAOS