Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Talk about over reaction....

DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Idiot school officials at it again. And these people are supposed to teach the kids!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/burrito_lockdown

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I...can't speak to that story...I don't know what to say.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Lol that is hillarious. I see why they did do a lock dont but I think it was just a bit to much. All they had to do is ask the kid what was in the shirt. You know you dont see a 30 inch burrito every day expecialy one rapped up in a t shirt. So it can easily be mistaken for a weapon.

So the kid should have just told everyone its a burrito when he got on the bus.  He probobly thought that carring his burrito was no big deal , but since all the school shootings that happen and then the 911 crap everyone is noided.  I remember back when I was in high school we wernt aloud to carry book bags cuz people thought we might have bombs in them. lol

Hell if I saw the kid the first thing I would have asked him was what are you carring. He responce would probobly have been a 30 inch burrito and I would be like holy shit can I see it. lol

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Kiamde
    I...can't speak to that story...I don't know what to say.

you know it was you

......burrito boy... ::::23::

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

"After students heard the description of what police were looking for, he and his friends began to make the connection. He then took the burrito to the office."

They let the kid with the weapon walk into the OFFICE? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the lockdown?

pfff

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Serien

"After students heard the description of what police were looking for, he and his friends began to make the connection. He then took the burrito to the office."

They let the kid with the weapon walk into the OFFICE? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the lockdown?
    pfff

It would have been funnier if he walked into the office holding his burrito and said "Say hello to my little friend!" image
  • VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065
    Good to see the swat teams and police are on their toes.
  • FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    "Just in. A 13 year old boy who was suspected of carrying a small hand-gun, caused panic amongst the town; and was recently arrested by local authorities. The boy has now been identified, as well as the suspected weapon. Which was...His gloved finger."

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

Better safe then sorry.

But the whole point is keeping guns out,  not letting them into the school in the first place.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

no way is that possible......

does this mean anyone walking in with a guitar case will get teh swat team called?????

if so does that mean anyone in a large jacket is a threat??????

when doesn the madness end??????

wait wait i can see taco bell making a commercial out of this somehow.......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• DunkballzDunkballz Member Posts: 9

That's... Stupid, You don't mistake a burrito for a weapon!

Why fight when we can sleep?
    Go Iron Maiden
    KalOnline Rocks!
    GaiaOnline rocks!
    Naruto rocks!

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by Dunkballz
    That's... Stupid, You don't mistake a burrito for a weapon!

Yeah, obviously. With a 30 inch Burrito wrapped in tin foil, then wrapped in a shirt, surely you can't mistaken that for a shotgun!

• DunkballzDunkballz Member Posts: 9

Still, You just don't mistake a BURRITO! Something you put in your mouth and eat, for a handgun!

Why fight when we can sleep?
    Go Iron Maiden
    KalOnline Rocks!
    GaiaOnline rocks!
    Naruto rocks!

• ikraikra Member Posts: 339

adults are childish

i~ku~ra

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    The danger comes after you finish eating the burrito, then you become a dangerous gas weapon image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Razorback
    The danger comes after you finish eating the burrito, then you become a dangerous gas weapon image

I knew someone would bring that up.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman