Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 is out isnt it? Wake up mmorpg.com!

moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Well take a look at mmorpg.com's line under "General Disussion". It still says "A place to talk about the upcoming Everquest II game". Upcoming? Common man. Wake up! ::::01::

Comments

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

Huh?  This game doesnt do much to add any new features,  we are still waiting for EQ2.  I mean they havent even finished PvP.  And half of the good features have been released after the  game launcehd.

So I think until this game actually is good,  they can have an improper forum.

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

they havnt finished pvp because they said they don't want it.

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Eh, you guys have missed my point. EQ2 is out (retail), but under "General Discussion" it says its "Upcomming".

• xminatorxminator Member Posts: 306

This game doesnt do much to add any new features

Ah, so I guess the 7 content upgrades, adventure pack and the exchange is just my personal little nightmare. That you for letting me know ;)

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

That would mean so much more coming from someone who has actually played the game Ritual

Originally posted by xminator

This game doesnt do much to add any new features

Ah, so I guess the 7 content upgrades, adventure pack and the exchange is just my personal little nightmare. That you for letting me know ;)

7 Content updates that should of been released with the game on release.  They have not been "major" by any standard.  THey have just been tweaks,  like new stat pool tweaks,  UI upgrades,  and umm Mentoring.  WHOOOOOOOOOOPIE DOO.

Adventure Pack is not worth 5$.

Station Exchange is against my gaming morals.

Originally posted by Jodokai

That would mean so much more coming from someone who has actually played the game Ritual

I did play EQ2.  For less then a month.

I play all the MMORPG's.  I just dont continue to play them if I dont like them.

I was also a EQ2 beta tester.

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

lmao, the live updates WERE major. i saw a website w/ all the big things theyve done. ill see if i can find it again. i cant think of another game out there that patches as frequently w/ as big patches as eq2. can you?

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

Half of the updates are bug fixes or adding quests.  Bugs are SOE's fault.  Quests are probably automated to a large degree.

THe live updates are mostly balancing so far with usually one  feature or two.   

Not exactly anything spectacular.

But I am bias because I dont see this game as fun or worth it without full on PvP with the opposing city.  I mean these games are like second jobs as it is.  And I just dont think this game and others are fun.

• KnoxayKnoxay Member Posts: 98

Then why spend your time on these forums?

There are things I don't like about other games, so what I do is not play them and not talk about them. I actually like that this game has no PvP, in my experience PvP attracts the worst kinds of players. This game obviously doesn't have what your looking for, so take a walk.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I dont know....call me crazy

but EQ2 updates have been very nice.

Also, we'll get that EQ2 topic subheader a fix. Thanks for noticing it

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303

Originally posted by En1Gma
    I dont know....call me crazybut EQ2 updates have been very nice.Also, we'll get that EQ2 topic subheader a fix. Thanks for noticing it

Originally posted by Valarauk on 12/16/04

Section:
    Everquest II
    Start New Topic
    Forum:
    Suggestions
    Topic:
    Description correction for general forum
    There was 1 post found.

Valarauk

12/16/04 11:55:03 AM
    Hard Core Member
    Posts: 220I believe the word "upcoming" in the description for the EQII general forum is a mistake and should be corrected.

lol
    That is what I get for using the Suggestions forum :p

Told you guys noone ever looks in there.

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Originally posted by r1tual

7 Content updates that should of been released with the game on release.  They have not been "major" by any standard.  THey have just been tweaks,  like new stat pool tweaks,  UI upgrades,  and umm Mentoring.  WHOOOOOOOOOOPIE DOO.

You have gaming morals?

Good for you!  image

• NoubourneNoubourne Member Posts: 349

I'd like to know how many of these moral objectors to Station Exchange have file sharing software installed on their computers.

Habit is not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed down the stairs one step at a time. - Mark Twain

I was also a EQ2 beta tester.

Sure you were. I mean everyone on these boards was, just ask them they'll tell you ::::28::

Originally posted by xminator This game doesnt do much to add any new featuresAh, so I guess the 7 content upgrades, adventure pack and the exchange is just my personal little nightmare. That you for letting me know ;)
    7 Content updates that should of been released with the game on release. They have not been "major" by any standard. THey have just been tweaks, like new stat pool tweaks, UI upgrades, and umm Mentoring. WHOOOOOOOOOOPIE DOO.

Since you admited you only played for less than a month, how would you know if the adventure pack was worth it or not? Oops, guess you wouldn't. I would also seriously consider going back through the patch update notes again, you miss A LOT.
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

from an EQ2 gamer point of view, I think the adevnture pack was def worth the few dollars it took to activate it.

Ive been questing the adventure pack for weeks now. Very good content. Nice items and lore behind the pack.

If y ou dont like it, so be it. That's cool. But my opinion is, it's a rather nice addition.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Can we close this topic. It was intended to remark on the "Upcoming" headline under this section of the forums.

It was noted by a mmorpg.com staff, so the topic is over. Close it please. Its going WAY offcourse now.