Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

disconnect disconnet el disconecto

F3rretsF3rrets Member Posts: 61

so i just installed downloaded the game in 30-45 minutes fast download

started it up nice graphics get going

get on first trainning get on the boat start fighting WOW

then disconnect ok maybe its just my internet

reset router reset computer

get into the game

get further in to the mission

disconnect wth? reenter game

same thing happens disconnect?

does the game normally disconnect every 5 minutes? or is there just something wrong with the server?

Additional questions/info

im N.A.

question: whats the difference between east vindictus and west?

question2: which is more populated?

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

The game is run off the players connections, much like when someone hosts an FPS match and the other players connection to the game rely on whether the person that hosts it has good reliable net. Or you could also think of it like torrents...

• F3rretsF3rrets Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by Kabaal

The game is run off the players connections, much like when someone hosts an FPS match and the other players connection to the game rely on whether the person that hosts it has good reliable net. Or you could also think of it like torrents...

Well its not even that

im doing the first mission alone and it keeps saying server is unresponsive

so frustrating

i even get disconnected just being in the channel city thing?

cant even read there fucking forums lol. keeps saying ERROR  then it works then ERROR

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

what is the exact message on the disconnect window?

for a while I was getting "outside program detected, you will be ejected from the game" (or something similar), which ended up being a problem with when my antivirus would run a scan during play.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

This really sounds like an anti virus or other program that is allowing/disallowing program access to the internet.  Especially the 5 min thing. Might want to make sure the program is allowed through your Anti virus and such and try again.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.