Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Just got FFXIV since I had some free time this weekend. I'm not here to bash it, cause I haven't played long enough to make any reasoned judgment. However, with all the bugs and porr design features that have been oft discussed and I've also experienced in that short time, I remembered my first few hours in Tabula Rasa. They were 1000 times more fun than FFXIV.

Yet, FFXIV will, I assume survive longer because of vagaries of business (and possibly possibly some good fun when I get leveled up??).

That makes me want to scream.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

Comments

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Wrong forum broseph.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671

Originally posted by astoria

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Just got FFXIV since I had some free time this weekend. I'm not here to bash it, cause I haven't played long enough to make any reasoned judgment. However, with all the bugs and porr design features that have been oft discussed and I've also experienced in that short time, I remembered my first few hours in Tabula Rasa. They were 1000 times more fun than FFXIV.

Yet, FFXIV will, I assume survive longer because of vagaries of business (and possibly possibly some good fun when I get leveled up??).

No offense but you sound disappointed by the game yet indicate that you knew it would be disappointing before hand because of what you read about it.  But you still bought it?

Steam: Neph

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Originally posted by Nephaerius

Originally posted by astoria

AHHHHHHHHHH!

No offense but you sound disappointed by the game yet indicate that you knew it would be disappointing before hand because of what you read about it.  But you still bought it?

No offense taken. Yes, I bought it despite the reviews as I just like to try all the new big games out; I have plenty of money so I don't worry too much about that.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga