Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks: Free Valentine Tank Key Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given keys for free Valentine tanks in World of Tanks! The most mass-produced British WWII light tank developed in 1938-1940 that was widely used by the Allies and the Soviet Army in various theaters of operations – North Africa, Europe, Pacific Islands, Burma and Far East. Get your key now while you can!

GET YOUR FREE WORLD OF TANKS GIFT KEY NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

"Thanks to its decent armor, enhanced maneuverability and ease of maintenance, Valentine was highly valued by tankmen and is considered the best infantry tank of WWII."

That is one of the most distorted discriptions I have seen lately.  The Germans loved that tank because it was so easy to disable.  If it wasn't the worst tank in WWII, it was close to it.  Saying tank crews loved it when it was a moving death trap is a laugh.  I'll bet Rommel would have a good laugh at such an absurd quote.

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

My Hummel awaits you !

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • MesfenlirMesfenlir Member Posts: 208

The quote is taken from sponge bob´s armored warfare guide.

• ZorwanZorwan Member Posts: 11

The tank isnt so good ingame either, but you can use it to earn credtits. Until you have your own tier 4 tank.

• MapakMapak Member Posts: 1

Will there be another promotion?

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

" Nein " Lipscomb

Das Tank

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA