Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TEST Alliance Authorizes Aid Flotilla To OWN

JDGalisJDGalis Member UncommonPosts: 143

Low Down: Test Alliance discovers that fellow blue resident of Deklein,OWN alliance has no reimbursement policy,they decide to help them out!

In the midst of things..they dsicover that they aren't so...great with Fiscal management.

For a interesting read: :

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6915-UN-Authorizes-Aid-Flotilla-To-OWN-Territory

---------------

My corp is er was in OWN alliance (just now left), heard their joining Test now. I don't play much anymore but this gave me a good laugh. OWN's leadership was laughable anyways.

Introducing the best signature ever!

[signature] Best Signature [/signature]

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

OWN Alliance - Death by propaganda and terrible leadership.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• liberalguyliberalguy Member UncommonPosts: 118

I was involved in the aid flotilla (just as a neutral observer) and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen in Eve. As entertaining as that day was the response from OWN's leadership has been more hilarious. They are now asserting that Goons (because in their minds TEST and Goons are the same thing) and IT Alliance are teaming up to destroy the NC from the inside...because Goons and IT Alliance are such good buddies...

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
    Originally posted by liberalguy

I was involved in the aid flotilla (just as a neutral observer) and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen in Eve. As entertaining as that day was the response from OWN's leadership has been more hilarious. They are now asserting that Goons (because in their minds TEST and Goons are the same thing) and IT Alliance are teaming up to destroy the NC from the inside...because Goons and IT Alliance are such good buddies...

LOL they really bite on this hahahaah

BestSigEver :P

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

This is literally the best thing that's happened in EVE for as long as I remember.  Talk about one-upping the goons...

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• AriolanderAriolander Member UncommonPosts: 97

That thread was halarious. Love drama. Especially blue drama.

• JDGalisJDGalis Member UncommonPosts: 143

An little update...

OWN getting the boot from Deklein.

------

OWN alliance is being evicted from Deklein for their leadership's repeated refusals to submit api keys to explain their breathtaking financial malfeseance. Vuk will be finding them a new home on the eastern front. Over the past two months the leadership of OWN have demonstrated a persistant resistance to working with us in the region when not outright conspiring to try to poison us to the rest of our allies. Despite weeks of patient restraint on my part, my tolerance has reached its end. OWN will be decamping to Venal, or wherever; I don't give a fuck. They have a week to evacuate their membership's assets and must commence de-sovving their territory immediately. If they resist or attempt to fight they will be reset and purged with extreme prejudice. Please be prepared to ensure their safe exit from Deklein should their leadership continue to display their signature disregard for our ownership of this region.

*** This was a broadcast from themittani, replies are not monitored ***

---------

I lol'd so hard when i got this broadcast.  Moments after, we proceeded to go to OWN space and inform them (they sure as hell wouldn't get word themselves from lead until way later anyhows). If you go to the kugu thread at the first post hop to page 35, thats when broadcast was posted. Lulz & Logs are posted.

Also here's a an excerpt one on what OWN corp were told:

---------

To: BlackWatch Industrial Group,

Not everyone is always told what's going on so I thought I'd tell everyone what I've learned in the past 12 hours. First of all, Test and Goon are full of crap. Here's what's going on:

Goon is broke. They want our moons to try to make enough money to save their own asses. They don't care about our space, the stations or us, they just want our moons for the money. The NC is tired of their crap and don't want to upset a large portion of the NC so we've been offered space in Tribute. We are moving to Tribute to fly with MM.

Test's campaign against OWN failed so Goon had to achieve their theft by other means. Goon and Test were told that Blackwatch has a very good reputation and we have been invited to stay in FO8 and continue expanding our operations. Test has been trying to convo Kilted for over three weeks now but we haven't responded.

Last night our illustrious leader told the Goon Diplo that we were not interested in having anything to do with Test Alliance. They have offered other means (another subjugated alliance within Goon) by which we could stay but we have refused

---------------

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6915-UN-Authorizes-Aid-Flotilla-To-OWN-Territory/page35

^ Page with boot broadcast.

Introducing the best signature ever!

[signature] Best Signature [/signature]

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

Oh wow. You know you've been really annoying when someone threatens you with a ban from generalsstab.
    Also, the chat logs are hilarious.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."