Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Go figure, I'm hooked on this game...for now.

QazzQazz Member Posts: 577

I can think of alot of things I don't like about Vindictus. (repeating missions, cash shop items w/ limited duration, gender locked classes, limited character customization, lack of a persistent world w/ just a small central hub and instanced missions being the only place you fight...I could go on and on...)

So why do I keep logging in?  

Maybe because I just can't get enough of kneeing a gnoll directly in the face, slamming him onto the stone wall, then driving my foot into him like I'm squashing a june bug. Then, if that wasn't enough ownage,  picking up his corpse and smashing another gnoll in the face with it.  There's nothing like chopping down a tree, grabbing the trunk and wiping out 4 mobs at once with it. 

I'm hooked for now...I don't know for how long, but until the hook comes out I can't get enough!

Comments

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

Yeah, Vindictus is fun but I think of it as a multiplayer arcade game more than an MMO.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Originally posted by skeaser

Yeah, Vindictus is fun but I think of it as a multiplayer arcade game more than an MMO.

I'd have to agree with you on that.

To OP: You will tire rather quickly given the list of things you don't like. Smashing gnolls quickly lose it's "novelty" after you've done it long enough. But yeah, I'm having a blast too and I can't wait for the remaining abilities for Evie to be added (Golems, Traps and Scythes/scythe-skills are still missing from my understanding)