Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR Comic Book

I was at the corner store today and I noticed on the shelf there were SWTOR (based on the upcoming video game by Bioware) comic books on the shelf? Has anyone else seen these? I bought one, I just couldnt help myself....

Comments

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Originally posted by punchrx

I was at the corner store today and I noticed on the shelf there were SWTOR (based on the upcoming video game by Bioware) comic books on the shelf? Has anyone else seen these? I bought one, I just couldnt help myself....

I haven't seen any onthe shelf but I imagine they are the same as the web comics over on the SWTOR site two of which I read episodes of they were alright but comics haven't been my thing for years so it wasn't as easy to just sit there and keep reading like my old X Men days heh.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

I have seen them on the shelves.  The ones I saw were for the first comic "Threat of Peace".  I have not seen any for the "Blood of the Empire" but that does not mean they aren't being made or planned.

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.