Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final fantasy Funny

2»

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by gamingdude

Dude, i dont wanna see u post anymore pleez! ur annoying and u get off topic just stop posting

wow u must be a total noob to all these forums. as i said no one will more the likely know.

and i dont like the guy with 1/10 my post count and an apprentice member telling me what to do.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Please try to stay on topic. If you wish to discuss things that are totally unrelated to the original topic. Feel free to start your own thread.

Thank you.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

Oops.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

Originally posted by Finwe
    Oops.

yeah now who is breaking all the rules... and your a mod... shame on you... come on stay on topic ::::28::

• SUPERMANTSUPERMANT Member Posts: 18
    wow u guys must of thought all the reasons on why u don't like xbox. You did put up a good fight accept for 1 thing. you forgot about the normal everyday ppl who have shit computers, and even worse video cards like me image lol i want a good computer

-SUPERMANT-
    KING OF CHAOS

Originally posted by Finwe

Oops.

finwe this reminds me of the video with the cop showing gun safety that accidently shoots himself..........

anyway it was more or less on topic at least half my posts were, and the other half i can relate because final fantasy=PS2 RPG=not on xbox. therefore i can thrash the xbox on topic.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• gamingdudegamingdude Member Posts: 179

pleez just shut up unless ur gonna help me otherwise do another thread godammit ::::16:: ::::16:: ::::16::

Yes. Even mods double post sometimes!(Accidentally of course)

Which yes, it may be related inadvertently through other topics. But the topic starter just wants an answer. And I'm afraid if it keeps on goin off topic. I'll have to lock it. Sorry :/

as i said before you are on the wrong site

here is the right site.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/

........ now u have no right to gripe.......

this helps in no way watsoever, its a final fantasy spoof with cactaur and tonberry on flashplayer, and i want to know the name of the cartoon where they sing the song "im to stupid for this book." vampyr pleez nevr post again your just being annoying and unhelpful okay?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Detonated

Originally posted by Kiamde

Can't believe you don't know that.

MC Hammer's "I'm too sexy".

I'm too sexy for my cat.::::39::
    And it is not 'stupid', but 'sexy'

too 'sexy', as a matter of fact.

Right Said Fred....not Mc Hammer...dumbass.

I laughed so hard Kiamde's post!!! Mc Hammer LMAOimage

HAMMER TIME!

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

ugggh pleez, why cant u just shut up if ur not gonna help

What? Are you talking to me?

*edit*

Anyway this topic is getting locked and I did found what your friends are talking about as well....

|

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Who honestly cares? Welcome to mmorpg.com. The threads have been this way since 2002.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Originally posted by Kiamde

Who honestly cares? Welcome to mmorpg.com. The threads have been this way since 2002.

heh. That all depends.... image

|

u know what i found it!!!! ::::31::::::31::::::31::::::31::::::31::::::31::::::31:: NO THANKS TO U IDIOTS MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!
    So ya watever sorry if i got a lil testy i was just mad... now u can talk about watever u want but u probably wont cuz im done so thats the way life is

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but a great ff spoof none the less.

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/finalfantasy.html

nope its Final Fantasy Fugitive featuring Cactaur and Tonberry

why dont you ask this on a FF forum like the one i linked.

that way someone might know what the hell your talking about and answer ur question.