Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

most profitable profession?

paravionparavion Member Posts: 422
what is the most profitable profession and at what level?

Comments

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864

Id probably go with enchanting or blacksmith.

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

The end-game gear you make from blacksmithing doesn't always stand up all that great when compared to what you can find. Enchanting, however, can't ever be outdone because all it does is enchance things. So I would go with enchanting over blacksmithing and as a secondary skill, skinning. People say it a lot, and it holds true: Vendoring a stack of leather is good profit. Not to mention most, if not all professions(outside of enchanting) uses some products gained either directly from skinning, or leather working.

So you will be in high demand if you choose these two professions.

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422
    ok thanks. i have another question. whats the most beneficial profession? the profession that benefit you the most.
  • PopKoRnPopKoRn Member Posts: 11

From low level , mining is a huge money maker. You can sell 20 copper bars (very easy to find) already for 50 silver on auction. You can already have your first goldpiece before lvl 10 if you don't use your copper yourself.

Don't fight for the victory, fight for the fight !

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

I started out with Mining and Skinning, pure profit. Mined and Skinned everything I came across and dropped it on the AH and made a damn good bit of money going up through the levels, At about 30 I dropped Skinning and took up Engineering (Im a Gnome Mage) and while I'm enjoying being an Engineer, the gadgets are fun and all, I miss the profitability of Mining/Skinning. Engineering is a huge money sinkhole.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• MoraMora Member Posts: 7

U  want a money maker...here's a tip: make 2 char 1 who is an min/eng the other skin/enchenter

just make a lot of Deadly Blunderbuss (lvl 105 eng) and send them 2 ur alt and disenchant themimage

most likly u will get 2x greater esseance =6 lesser esseance = lot of money at AH!!image